little sister

Later, as I'm sitting on the sofa with Ondreaz, he sighs suddenly. "What's wrong, babe?" I look at him with concern. "Don't get mad, okay?" He seems insecure. "Okay", he hands me a cell phone. It's a TikTok from Michael and him. I only met Michael briefly. In the video, they're dancing to my song. "The song is trending on TikTok, we can't just overlook the hype" Ondreaz looks at me apologetically but I give him a kiss. "It doesn't matter, just because you're dancing to my song doesn't mean our relationship is gonna blow up."

In the evening we both lie on the mattress and just enjoy the togetherness, when I suddenly get an Instagram message. Someone has apparently tagged me in a post. I suspect that someone from the group has posted something on our site again and open Instagram. But the post I see scares me. "Fuck" is what I say before I show Ondreaz my screen. "Oh shit. How did this happen?" A fanpage has published a picture that shows three pictures. The first is from the TikTok that Ondreaz and I took together, the second is a secretly shot picture of Ondreaz and me hand in hand at Disneyland and the third is a screenshot from the music video from supalonely that Kyan and I shot all weekend and went online on Monday. Under the post the fanpage writes that she saw the music video and that she thought I looked familiar until she realized that I was from Ondreaz TikTok and then she found the picture from Disneyland. "What's going on between Ondreaz and her?" It's the last sentence underneath.

"Rumors travel fast. We should have been more careful... Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to take you to Disneyland after all" Ondreaz lets himself fall back sighing. "At least now it won't come as a surprise when we publish our relationship." I shrug my shoulders. "If we go public with our relationship now, you can forget your independent career. Then you are Ondreaz's girlfriend" "so what? I'm getting tired of keeping it a secret. I don't care if I'm going to be known as your girlfriend or not" "but I do, I want you to get the chance" "but I don't want the damn chance" I've jumped up in the meantime. "We can't just ignore the rumours, they're gonna spread anyway, so why don't we just confirm them?" I sigh. "It's not the right time yet, Nike," "and why not? Am I not famous enough for you?" "Oh, don't talk bullshit. It's not about being famous. Nike, I want to protect you" "I can do without your protection" with these words I storm out of the room and down the stairs.

"Nike, wait" Ondreaz runs after me. "Leave me alone" I yell. "Are you seriously mad right now?" I'm just reaching the front door when I turn around in disgust. "No, I think it's great that you want to hide me." I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Yeah, I can tell. You want to make the relationship public at all costs, one could almost think you want to take advantage of my Fame" Ondreaz looks at me expressionlessly. "I beg your pardon? You don't believe what you're saying yourself but well, maybe you just don't want to publish our relationship because you're afraid of losing your female fans" I yell back. Meanwhile, a few people have gathered around us.

"Hey, hey, Nike, Ondre, no use yelling. Calm down both of you" Thomas steps between us. "Thomas stay out of this" Ondreaz pushes Thomas aside. "I'm out of here" I turn to leave, but Kouvr and Avani are at the door "Settle this between you, nobody leaves the house until then" Thomas looks at both of us Suddenly I can't hold it back anymore and turn away crying Right away, Addison, Kouvr and Charli are with me. "Hey, come with us and calm down first" they lead me into Thomas' room and we sit on the floor. "Tell us what happened." Addison puts her hand on my shoulder to comfort me. I sob. I tell them about the fight.

Without words, all three of them hold me tight in their arms until I stop crying. "Thanks, girls. You are great" I smile at the three of them. Suddenly the door opens and Tony walks in. "Hey, can I talk to Nike alone for a minute?" The girls look at me. I nod and they leave the room. Tony falls down next to me and puts his arm around me, comforting. "Ondre is sitting in the kitchen with Thomas and Nick right now and he is totally upset. He feels bad because he accused you of really bad things, but I know my brother, he didn't mean it. He just overreacted a little bit" Tony is hugging me "Tony, I just don't understand him. Why is he trying to hide all this? Is he ashamed?" "God, no, Nike. He keeps telling me that nothing better could have happened to him than to meet you, and how happy he is to call you his girl. Believe it or not, we had a long talk about you last night. He told me that he is worried about you."You know you'll get a lot of hate when you're famous, and he was wondering if you could handle all this..."  "...because I have mental problems anyway, I know" I sigh. "He really doesn't want to hide you, Nike. He loves you, and what my brother loves, he wants to protect at all costs." I sigh. "I've wronged him." "No, my brother doesn't hold grudges. Go and talk to him" I get up and go to the door where I turn around again. "Tony?" He raises his head. "thanks for talking to me" i smile at him "Sure. You're like a little sister to me after all" those words almost make me cry. "Thanks, big brother" I smile before I leave the room.

Thx for 47k reads
Love youuuu❤️