freckles

When the film is finished, I get up. "I'm going to the bathroom" Ondreaz nods. "I go to Tony's, it's so quiet" I laugh.In the bathroom I slip out of my clothes and put on my short sports pants and a t-shirt of my brother, which is much too big for me.  I remove my make-up and pull my front hair out of the little braid. I comb it through before I tie it up into a bun. After brushing my teeth, I apply cream to my face and look at myself in the mirror. My t-shirt is so long that you can't see my pants. I take a deep breath and leave the bathroom.

Ondreaz is lying on the bed again and looks at his phone.  I put my things back into the backpack. When I look at Ondreaz, he stares at me. "I have pants underneath" I show my sports pants under my shirt. Ondreaz laughs. "It's a pity, but that's not it", I sit down on the bed with him. "Then why are you staring at me like that?" "You've taken your make-up off, haven't you?" I nod and suddenly feel uncomfortable. "You're beautiful without make-up, why do you cover that face with those cute freckles?" He caresses my cheek and my discomfort is gone. "I feel like people can't see through me when I'm wearing some kind of mask" I look away nervously "Hey, you don't have to wear a mask. Your freckles make you kind of cute and you just look gorgeous, so not that you don't do that with make-up, I just want to..." he stops and looks at me. "what do you want to do?" I look at him confused. "I just want to do this," he leans over and kisses me. I smile at the kiss and kiss back.

Suddenly the door opens. "Oh, sorry to disturb you" Ondreaz detaches himself from me and sighs. "Be glad she is so good-hearted, otherwise I would have cut your head off long ago" he gives Tony an annoyed look."Yes, yes, thank Nike" he laughs. "I just wanted to ask what time you're leaving tomorrow" "seriously? You couldn't have just texted me that? I think at noon, around 12" "ok, I'll leave early, besides I wanted to wish you good night, that would have been so impersonal about WhatsApp" I grin. "Have a good night to you too, Tony" I reply. "Thanks Nike" he grins at me, but turns to his brother again. "What a great girl she is, huh? Just a reminder, my room is right next door and so whatever you do, please be quiet" he winks at us. "That's enough now" Ondreaz jumps up from the bed and rushes towards his brother, who disappears immediately. I laugh and lie back on the bed.

After five minutes Ondreaz is back in the room and sighs. "My brother is behaving impossible, sorry" "It's all right, I like him" I laugh. "I think he likes you too" Ondreaz shrugs. "Tell me, do you have a problem with me sleeping without my shirt?" I shake my head. "Well" he smiles at me and takes off his shirt. I stare at his body and my mind goes crazy. "Close your mouth, you're gonna drool" he laughs and lies down next to me. "Sorry, you just have a good body" he smiles."Thanks" he gives me a kiss and pulls me closer to him.  I put my hand on his bare chest. He winces and I raise my hand back in shock , which makes him smile. "You have cold hands, but put them back" he takes my hand and puts it back on his chest. At some point he pulls me even closer to him. My head is now on his shoulder and he has his arm around me. 

When I wake up the next morning, I have to blink a few times until I remember where I am

When I wake up the next morning, I have to blink a few times until I remember where I am. Ondreaz next to me seems to be awake too. "Good morning" he presses a kiss on my forehead, while I try not to adore him conspicuously with his rough morning voice. "Good morning, sleep well?" He nods. "I mean, with you in my arms I can only sleep well" he smiles at me, which only throws me off balance even more. I smile at him.

When we managed to get up at some point, Ondreaz didn't want to at all, we had breakfast in the kitchen. Tony seems to have left, so we can make out in the kitchen. After we put our dishes away, I go to the bathroom and change again. I brush my teeth and put on makeup. When I leave the bathroom, Ondreaz looks at me. "Too bad, you can't see your freckles anymore" he gives me a kiss. "Can we go?" I nod and grab my backpack.

In the car, Ondreaz explains a few things to me. "So when everyone is there, we'll be 20 people, between 15 and 22" "15? Wow" "yes, Charli is a talented girl, you'll like her. But today there will only be about 10 to 12 people, because some of them are studying or already on their way home" I nod. "Well, just be prepared for everyone to ask you questions first" I nod again. "Don't worry, they won't hurt you and Tony will be there in case of emergency"

Thx for 2.2 k reads🙏
Love youuuu❤️