The cuter Lopez Brother

Just before seven, my phone beeps. "Ondreaz is on his way?" Piper's trying to look at my phone. "Yeah, he'll be here in about 10 minutes" I smile, which makes Piper smile. "I hope the evening goes the way you want it to, and if it doesn't, you can write another song about it." I give her an annoyed look.

"How do I look?" I've meanwhile slipped into my shoes and put on my backpack. "He'll see you tonight in pajamas and no makeup, so don't worry about how you look now." I freeze, I hadn't really thought about it. "Nike, you're not seriously thinking about how bad it is if he sees you without make-up, are you? You still look beautiful." Piper shakes her head uncomprehendingly. "Thank you" I hug her. "Now come on, don't keep your lover waiting and Nike, have fun" I nod and throw her a kiss before I leave the room.

"Hey" Ondreaz is already waiting outside the door. "Oh, you are already here. I hope you haven't been waiting long" I hug him. "No, I just got here," we walk to his car. He opens the door again and I get in. Once he's in the car, we drive off.
"So we have to go Go the supermarket, as my brother and I are not so good at stocking up" I laugh. "No problem. What are we cooking?" "Um, yeah, that's the other thing. I really wasn't born to cook. So I thought we'd make spaghetti. It's easy and tastes good." I nod with a laugh."Delivery people are good friends of yours?" "I really can't cook and it's just easier to order" he defends himself, which only makes me laugh even more.

After we bought everything, we'll go to Ondreaz. I curiously watch the neighborhood until we stop in front of a house. I get out of the car and take my backpack, while Ondreaz takes his sports bag and the shopping out of the trunk. "We can get in sideways, then you won't be chased away by my parents" I smile and follow Ondreaz to a side door leading to stairs.

At the top, Ondreaz unlocks and lets me in. "Welcome to my humble abode" he enters the living room, which consists of a couch with a table and a closet with a TV. "I'm just gonna go put my stuff in the room, will you wait here a minute?" I nod and sit on the couch. "Jo Dre, I heard the door. Are you home? I got..." a guy offers up the living room and stops when he sees me. "You're not my brother" he smiles at me and I have to laugh. "I think you are Nike" "hey yeah, and you must be Ondreaz brother" he nods. "Hey, I am Tony, the cuter Lopez Brother" I laugh. "Nice to meet you" Tony sits down next to me "Heard a lot about you, especially that weekend when you didn't call. I tell you, he really turned into a wuss and cried all the time thinking he did something wrong" Tony laughs, but I look away embarrassed.

When Ondreaz comes into the living room, he looks at his brother in shock. "Oh no, what are you doing here?" He rolls his eyes, which makes me smile. "I had a nice chat with Nike about our weekend." Tony gives his brother a sly grin. Ondreaz sighs. "Sometimes I really like the way you help me" Ondreaz responds ironically. Tony just laughs. "I mean, why are you even at home?" "Oh, that's what you mean. Chase is not in the mood to make party and then I thought I would spend the evening at home" Tony gets a nasty look from Ondreaz.

"Nike and I are cooking now and I would really like it if you left us alone." Ondreaz looks at his brother seriously. "Then can I have some of the food? I'm starving otherwise" Ondreaz sighs. "If you have to" "well then, have fun, I'll be in my room if you want something" he waves goodbye and disappears.

I get up and we go to the kitchen. "I'm sorry about what just happened" I wave and drop down on the barstool in the middle of the kitchen. "It's okay, he just introduced himself and told me how upset you were on Sunday because I didn't call" Ondreaz slaps his hand against his forehead.  "Idiot" I laugh. "That's how siblings are" I shrug my shoulders. "He didn't introduce himself as the cuter Lopez Brother, did he?" "He did" I laugh. Ondreaz sighs. "I really should slap him for that," he shakes his head in shock. "Well, I think he's wrong," I give Ondreaz a smile. "Good, because otherwise I'd be really worried." He comes up to me and puts his arms around me. I laugh and give him a kiss on the lips. "What did I get that for?" "Proof that you're the cutest?" He smiles. "Not quite convinced yet" I grin and am about to kiss him again when someone clears his throat behind us.

Ondreaz turns around annoyed. "Thanks Tony, really" he sighs. "I just came to get a drink" Tony looks innocently at his big brother. "Grab something and get the fuck out of here, I'll call you when you can get something to eat" Tony grins and winks at me, which makes me blush. He has known me for ten minutes and already he has caught me with his brother in a situation like this.

The nice atmosphere is no longer there when Tony left again. We cook and sit on the couch again with the plates. Tony also gets food but as promised he disappears again. "Looking forward to tomorrow?" Ondreaz smiles at me. "I am curious" "a few know that you are coming, so please don't be too surprised if everyone is piercing you with questions" I look at him nervously for a moment. "Don't worry. Everyone is really nice and will surely like you" I am a little relieved.

Love youuu❤️