charts

It's already Saturday and I meet up with Zoi. She is a nice girl with a lot of energy. We listen to the song and she thanks me several times for giving her the chance. Since our song is already released on Wednesday, we clarify with her that she should release the dance on Thursday. We exchange mobile phone numbers to clarify pending things and say goodbye to each other.

In the evening I am back at the Hype House and sit with Kouvr on her bed. We watch some movie and talk a bit on the side. "Have you and Ondreaz ever talked about when you're gonna make your relationship official?" I shake my head. "He wants to wait so I can have a chance to make my own career" "and what do you want?" Kouvr looks at me with pity. "I want to finally go public. I don't care if I'm known as Ondreaz's girlfriend. I'm just getting tired of all this hiding. Every time someone unpacks a camera in this house, I either have to leave or get cut out, it's annoying. I just want to have a relationship where Ondreaz and I can sit in the background of a video and nobody cares" I sigh. "Does he know you think like that?" I shake my head. "It would only lead to arguments" I sigh. "I even asked Zoi instead of Charli or Addison to dance to my song" Kouvr takes me in her arms. "You'll find a way"

On Sunday, Ondreaz wakes me up in the morning and tells me that he has a surprise for me, he wants me to get dressed and come down. After a quick breakfast we sit in the car with Tony, Addison and Larray, while Charli, Alex, Kouvr, Nick and Chase are in the second car. "Where are we going?" Curious, I look around the area. "You'll see." Ondreaz is smiling at me.

As we turn, I read the sign. "We going to Disneyland?" Tony nods and laughs as I squeal with pleasure. "I've never been to Disneyland." "You've never been to Disneyland?" Addison looks at me in shock. "Well, it was a good idea to take you there." Ondreaz laughs.

We spend all day at Disneyland, with plenty of time for pictures and Tik-Tok. Ondreaz even buys me Mickey ears and we take lots of pictures. In the evening he takes me home. "Thanks, the day was perfect" I give him a kiss. "I'm glad" he smiles at me, gives me another kiss and gets back into the car. I wave to him once more before I disappear into the house.

It's been a week since Kyan and I published "supalonely".   The song was pretty well received by Zoi on TikTok and we were in the top 50 charts for a short time. I'm just lying in bed when suddenly my cell phone pulls me out of my half-sleep. "Hello?" I answer the call. "Nike, you won't believe what happened." Kyan seems upset. "Kyan, it's still early. Couldn't this have waited?" I yawn. "We're in the top five," suddenly I'm wide awake. "What?!" "Our song has gone completely through the roof this night. We've made a huge jump in the charts and my phone is about to explode with new followers." Piper, who was also woken up by the ringing, looks excitedly at me. I give her a sign that she should give me her phone. I quickly enter my name into Instagram and I actually have over six thousand followers more. "That's incredible" I am almost speechless. "Yes, it is."

When I hang up and get ready for college, I'm totally happy. But my good mood disappears when I see where all that attention is coming from. I've been marked in posts by Charli and Addison. They both make the dance to my song. I sigh, I told them not to do that.

When I get to college, Ondreaz comes up to me. "Kyan wrote me. I'm so proud of you" he hugs me tight. I mumble a thank you and run on. "You okay? I thought you would be happy about this" I sigh. "I am! I really am, but this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Charli and Addison" "you think just because they danced to your song" I nod. "Oh, baby, this is still your song," he gives me a kiss on the forehead.

At noon I'm at the hype house and I run into Addison and Charli. "We are sorry, Nike. We know you told us not to dance to supalonely, but we couldn't help it. Your song deserves more attention" Addison looks at me guiltily. I sigh. "It's okay. It's meant well. And after all, you don't end up surprisingly at number four on the charts every night" I embrace the two.

Thx for 46k reads
Love youuuuu❤️