New year

It's been three days since Ondreaz and I got back together. My brother, who decided to celebrate New Year's Eve with us in LA, chills out with me almost every day at the Hype House. Ondreaz and I barely try to hide our relationship on social media, which is why there are a lot of rumors. Today I am in the studio with Luc and Kyan to record "Italy" and "older than i am". It will be the last two tracks that will be on my album after "The Last Time" was set to music by the DJ. My album "Mood", I named it that way because the songs describe me in almost every mood in the last half year, will be released on January 3rd and the internet can't wait.

The evening I spend with my brother again in the Hype House.We watch how Tony and Ondreaz record TikToks and on two of them I even dance along. The rest of the evening we spend watching movies before my brother and I go back to the dorm.

And then it's December 31st, we're all going to celebrate at the Hype House and I've invited Molly because I promised her that she can meet Tayler and he will be there. I pick her up from the airport together with my brother. She hugs me. "Heyy, nice to see you smiling again" she smiles at me. We get in the car and drive to the dorm. Molly and Petro will sleep here while I spend the night at Ondreaz's.

At eight o'clock I slip into jeans and T-shirt and as we are on our way to the Hype House in the Uber, I notice Molly getting more and more excited. "Please don't embarrass me in front of Taylor." I laugh as we walk up the driveway. But Molly doesn't listen to me at all and stares at the big house. I have to smile.

Upstairs, Nick opens the door for us. "Hey, Ondreaz is in the kitchen," he hugs me and he hits my brother. "This is Molly, my friend from New York" I introduce the silent gas pump behind me. "Hey, nice to meet you" Nick hugs her. "I'm Nick" "I know" is all Molly gets out of it while she keeps staring at Nick. I flip to get Molly out of her stiffness. Grinning, I walk towards the kitchen to greet the rest of the house and the few people who are already there. Molly is beside herself with joy. Finally we arrive in the kitchen and I greet Ondreaz with a kiss. "hey baby, good to see you" he smiles at me. "And you must be Molly" he gives Molly a quick hug. Molly looks at him and then she smiles. "Nice to meet you" she winks at Ondreaz

At 9:30, more and more people show up and just as we're finishing the pizza we ordered, it happens. The door opens and Tayler comes in with Kelianne and Nate. Suddenly, Molly's hand claws into my thigh and I scream briefly. "He's here, Nike. It's really him" I smile. "I'd still like to keep my thigh," she lets go, apologizing. Tayler, whom I had of course prepared for Molly, has now spotted me and is coming towards us. "Hey, long time no see" he hugs me with a grin before turning to Molly. "Molly, nice to see you in person" he also hugs Molly, who can't say anything because she is so overwhelmed. "I'm looking for Ondreaz" I run away smiling.

Molly talks to Tayler all evening while I talk to all kinds of people and spend a lot of time with Ondreaz on the dance floor. And then it's time. We all count down together. "3...2...1" "happy new year" Ondreaz whispers to me before he presses his lips to mine. I smile. I've never seen a new year begin so beautifully.

When we get up the next noon we meet Thomas and Alex in the kitchen. We order something to eat together and then start to clean up the mess from last night. Kouvr, Addison, Nick and the rest come in one by one and help us. We don't finish until late noon.

The next day, nothing happens. We take Molly to the airport and my brother flies home too. And then it's January 3rd. Tensely sitting in front of my cell phone watch in the conference room of ColemanRecords, together with Kyan, the band, Ondreaz and Emma. On the big screen the time is counted down, until when my album is online. I film the last ten seconds and when the clock is at zero, everyone around me starts cheering and clapping. I don't know how to describe the feeling inside me, but I have my own album! "I am so proud" Ondreaz is the first one to congratulate me and kiss me. Also Piper , Kyan, Luc and the others hug me and congratulate me.

Thx for 66k reads
Love youu❤️