slap

My brother comes into the room. "Everything okay? Something was thrown against the wall" "ondreaz is cheating on me" "what? I don't believe you" I show him the picture. "Nike, they're in bed together and he's wearing a t-shirt. Ondreaz loves you, he would never cheat on you" I sigh. "She threatened me. He promised me she wouldn't have him" "ondreaz is a good boy. I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding" My brother takes me in his arms. "You're probably right" I sigh.

I spend the day as agreed with my brother and father and leave my cell phone switched off in my bag while we go out to eat. In the evening they take me to the airport. My father hugs me firmly and takes my suitcases out of the trunk while Petro takes me in his arms. "What are you doing with Ondreaz?" I sigh. "I'll see if he tells it by himself" My brother nods.

When I land in LA at midnight, Piper picks me up at the exit and gives me a hug. "I'm surprised Ondreaz didn't pick you up. But welcome back" she smiles at me. We're sitting in the car for two minutes, when all of a sudden my cell phone rings. Ondreaz calls. "Aren't you gonna answer it?" Piper looks at me confused.I quickly take the call, actually I didn't want to hear from him again so soon because I'm just trying to process this morning's experience.  "Hey, baby. Why haven't you been in touch?" "I was out with my family, sorry," "so I need to know from Luc when you land?""I'm sorry. I'm a little out of sorts today." "That's okay. You'll come by?"  I look at Piper and I swallow this lump in my throat. "Yeah, can do" "fine, see you later" he hangs up

"Are you sure you're okay? You seem a little weak and tired" Piper gives me a worried look "Yeah, I'm fine. But you're right, I'm weak because I'm tired" I try to smile at her, but my stomach turns over because I'm scared "And yet you still want to go to Ondreaz?" I nod. "I just want to see him for a moment. A lot has happened" I swallow audibly and hope Piper doesn't ask any more questions. Luckily she really lets it go, but gives me one last worried look as I get out. "Luc is still coming over, but let me know if I should come and get you" "I'm sure someone can give me a ride" I try to smile at her one last time before I run to the door.

Thomas opens the door for me. "Hey, are you back in LA?" He hugs me. "landed half an hour ago" he nods. "Ondreaz is upstairs" "thanks" I smile weakly at him and climb the stairs. At the top of the stairs, I enter the room and Ondreaz jumps up immediately. "Hey baby, I missed you" he comes up to me and takes me in his arms before he gives me a kiss I smile at him for a second before we lay down on the mattress. "So tell me, how were the days in New York?" I swallow before I tell him what I did today with my family. "how was your party yesterday?" I look at him eagerly. "It was okay, nothing unusual" he smiles at me. I swallow and nod. He puts his arm around me and pulls me towards him I take a few breaths so I don't burst into tears. "You okay, baby? You're shaking" Ondreaz runs across my arm.

I take one more breath in and out before I summon all my courage. "Megan sent me a picture" Ondreaz pulls back his arm. "Nike, I can explain" tears shoot into my eyes as I jump up and stand with my back to Ondreaz. "I knew it..." "Nike, listen to me, I... I was in a bad mood. You told me on the phone that you were at your ex's party and I was disappointed and drank way too much alcohol. Megan came and just listened to me. She took me to her place because I was much too drunk" Ondreaz has meanwhile got up and is standing about two meters behind me. "Then what happened?" "I told her about us, everything, all the fights we had and she was just there and listened" "what did you do?" I'm screaming now, without turning around, I can't see him in the face. "We kissed," the words feel like a knife piercing my heart. "Nike, I'm sorry" Ondreaz puts his hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me" I turn around and stare at the floor. "I didn't sleep with her," Ondreaz says softly. "Is that supposed to make me feel better? You know damn well that Megan wanted to ruin our relationship and yet you let yourself in... how could you?" I stare into his eyes while tears run down my face.

"I was drunk and disappointed you were at that party..." "because I gave my mind to my ex," Ondreaz sighs. "I know, I saw videos of your performance. Listen to me, Nike, I'm really sorry." "No, I'm sorry. I came here because I was hoping that you would confess your mistakes to me on your own. Then maybe I could have forgiven you, but like this, Ondreaz? I can't trust you anymore" I wipe my tears from my face and head for the door. "Nike, if you leave now, you let Megan win" Ondreaz sounds desperate. "So let her." I open the door as Ondrez grabs my arm. "I told you not to touch me. You disgust me." My voice is scratchy from all the crying. "Nike, please," the moment it hits me and I swing. Before I know exactly what is happening, I slap Ondreaz in the face. Startled, he holds his cheek and stares at me with big eyes. As I release myself from the stiffness of the stick, I run down the stairs with quick steps and let the tears run free.

"Thomas, please take me home immediately" in the living room, everyone stares at me in shock. "Nike, if you have a fight, stay here and sort it out" "Thomas, please. I want to leave here" I start to cry. "Nike..." "he cheated on me" I interrupt him in Greek. In shock, he stares at me. "All right, come on." He gently puts his arm around me and leads me into the garage. I sit down on the seat and Thomas starts the engine, when Ondreaz suddenly falls out of the garage accompanied by Tony. "Please, just go" Thomas nods and drives off. The last thing I see when I look in the rear view mirror is Ondreaz hitting the garbage can in front of the driveway.