videos

The next morning I see Ondreaz only in the canteen again. He greets me with a kiss and sits down next to me while I talk to Piper and Luc. Luc and I talked this morning and he promised me he would never abandon the band. "What are you doing?" Ondreaz is watching my phone. "We're reading the articles on "the Dreamers" They' re really interesting" I beam at him. "Read one," he looks at me encouragingly. I open one and start with the headline "Coleman Records introduces new talent development project".

"The music company Coleman Records unveiled their new project at a press conference yesterday "The Dreamers" as the group is called, is made up of ten young talents who have come together to make music and be promoted. William Brown presented the four girls and six boys yesterday and raved about their music. "they all have so much potential and we want to give them the opportunity to show the world that" he says about his protégés. The members also speak only good things about the project. "It's great to realize your dream with people of the same age and just make music. We are a great group and we all get along great" David Martínez enthuses about his comrades-in-arms. The group will now gradually release their own music and go on tour together in spring".

"Wow, this article is good" Ondreaz looks at me impressed. "Nike, listen to this. This article made little profiles about you" Piper laughs. "Read it" Luc laughs next to us. "Okay, so the headline is "Who are the members of The Dreamers?" I'll just read yours out loud," I nod.

"Nike Walker, age 19, the youngest member of the group was very likeable and professional during the interviews. She was born in LA but later moved to New York. This summer she came back to LA to go to college here. With her college band, which she joined, she already played small concerts and sang her own songs. She writes her own songs and composes them together with her guitarist Luc Postman. "I write about what I'm feeling right now" she says about her songs. Through Luc Postman she came to Coleman Records, because he put a clip of her singing on Instagram, which caught the attention of the music company.  When she got the request from Coleman Records, it was clear to her from the beginning that she would not make this step without her band. "Nike has a great personality. She always looks to get the best possible results for everyone. She will go far in the show world with her talent and her character" says William Brown, head of the project. "Her voice is extraordinary.Not everyone her age can sing like she does," enthuses Alyssa Humphrey about Nike. So is Nike the next big world star?  We will see when her first single is released next Tuesday"

Unfortunately, the break is over much too quickly. I'm lying in my room after college when Ondreaz calls me. "Hey, I'm at your door. You coming out?" Confused, I look out the window and see Ondreaz standing by his car. "Yeah, I'm just gonna change my clothes."

"hey, what are you doing here?" I greet him with a kiss when I arrive at the car. "I wanted to take you home with me" he smiles at me. "Okay" I smile at him confused, but then I get in the car.

"Have you seen that video of you yet?" We enter the house. I shake my head. "Me neither. I wanted to do it with you. Shall we do it now? We can certainly use the cinema room." Ondreaz looks at me questioningly. "I'd love to." I smile at him. "Well, come with me."

We go to the cinema room and Ondreaz has the screen turned down and turns on the beamer. "Shall we make popcorn? Kouvr and Alex have that popcorn machine" I nod. While Ondreaz is setting everything up, I go up to Kouvr and Alex's room. "Hey, can I make some popcorn?" I smile at the two of them sitting in their room with Calvin, Thomas and Chase. "Sure, what do you wanna do?" Kouvr smiles at me. "Another illegal thing with Ondreaz in the room when Tony's not there?" Alex looks at me with a grin. I notice how I blush easily while the others laugh. "No, we're going downstairs to watch the video from my group" "oh, can we watch it with you?" All of a sudden, Chase is smiling at me. "Um, yeah, sure."

Shortly afterwards I return to the cinema with Popcorn and Chase, Thomas, Kouvr, Alex and Calvin in tow. "They want to see it too" I grin at Ondreaz as he spots the crowd behind me. "Them, too" he nods at Nick, Tony and Ryland, who have already made themselves comfortable on the beanbags. I have to laugh. Ondreaz drops onto a beanbag and knocks next to him. Smiling, I let myself fall next to him and cuddle up to his chest while he begins to eat the popcorn with relish.

The video starts and the first thing you see is William and the managers at the airport. William talks into the camera and briefly explains what we are doing and what will happen in this video. Next you see David coming, then me and the band, Alyssa and finally Allan. Every time we take some short stills of us and our names are written over them. Then there is a short clip of us in the plane and afterwards how we enter the house. Our hugs with Kaylee and Madeline and Planless and then the boys' house tour. Next there are short clips of William's speech. The next cut goes to the boys as they get up and then burst into our room like Kyan and Sam to wake us up. When they zoom in on my face that I hide under the pillow, everyone in the room laughs. Short clips of the rehearsals and of us on the beach follow and finally our performances. From the party there is first a wild dance scene of Alyssa and me, before we move on to the romantic dance. When David and I are shown, I notice how Ondreaz pulls me a little closer to him. Also Allan's dance with the bar stool is shown for a short time before our limbo dance is shown. In the following clips I am not shown, because I was sitting in the bathtub at that time. The next one is a short clip where Kyan and I sneak up the stairs and I tell Piper beamingly that we just recorded a song, which makes everybody laugh again. At the end there are short scenes of us the next morning and the farewell before the video ends.

"Nike, there you are again" Clavin points to the suggested video of my performance. "Can we watch that too?" Kouvr looks at me questioningly. I shrug my shoulders and Ondreaz starts the video. "Hey, I'm Nike Walker. I'm 19 years old and I'm from Los Angeles," my voice goes. I briefly talk about my music and my band, which is faded in before an edit comes in and my performance of the evening is cut in. Everyone claps as I finish. When we also watched the video of a duet with Kyan, the round dissolves in the cinema room. Ondreaz is cleaning up before we go into the kitchen. Suddenly I hear bawling and get wet. Ryland and Thomas opened some champagne "Our future star," Alex calls out. I look around, laughing. "You're crazy," I shake my head.

Thx for 40k reads
Love youuu❤️