savage

"Thanks for getting me out of there." Relieved, I drop down on a chair in her room.  "No problem, you're welcome.  I know that such things can quickly become overwhelming, especially when everyone is new" "yes, it's not very pleasant, especially because I'm still looking for answers to some of the questions myself" "every beginning is hard, it all settles down and you'll get used to it" "I don't know, I mean, for you it's normal to hang out with people who are somehow famous, I think you're quite successful yourself. I don't even know if I can handle Ondreaz's fame right now" "are you afraid of that?" Addison sits on her bed and she looks at me. "I don't know. There's so much going on inside of me, fear, uncertainty, dissatisfaction. Maybe I should accept myself before I enter into a relationship" "Ondreaz could also help you accept yourself" I sigh. "I'm just afraid that I'm a drag. What if I need him and he's at an event? I would give him a choice, me or his career, and that's exactly what I don't want.Or what if he needs to be strengthened? If he gets too much hate, I don't know... I can't build him up and I don't want to do that to him."

"all I know is that you could do this together. Ondreaz is a great guy and I think you are a fighting spirit, Nike" she puts a hand on my shoulder. "in my eyes you fit together very well" "but you hardly know me" "but I know how Ondreaz's eyes sparkle when he talks about you and I see the looks he gave you before. and since you care so much, I realize that Ondreaz is very important to you" "he is way too important to me to pull him down.I'm sorry for talking so much and burdening you with my problems" I get up and leave the room with quick steps.

"Nike, wait." Addison is chasing me. I stop. "Don't be sorry! Something is bothering you, and I'll listen if you need to get it out. Better you tell me about it than keep it inside you, okay?" she hugs me. "Thank you." I hold her close for a second. "Now, let's take your mind off things while Ondreaz is away. Have you ever done a TikTok before?" "Just with Ondreaz yesterday and he taught me another dance that we didn't film" "ok, do you know what songs that was to?" "Sugar and no idea" Addison nods. " Would you like to do some heavy dancing? Ondreaz said you're a cheerleader, you should be able to handle it." I'm nodding. "If you teach me," "sure, it's a cinch."

Addison's dance is really more challenging than the one I already know. But after half an hour I have the steps. "Shall we film?" "We can give it a try" I smile at Addison. Just as the music starts, Tony bursts into the room. "Here you are" "Tony! We were about to film" "he always has good timing for bursting in" I laugh. "Hey, I heard that" he gets into my laugh. "What are you dancing to?" "Savage" "oh, can I dance with you? I like the dance" "but we're doing my version, so throw back" addison laughs and do the throw back move. tony agrees.

Addison is picking up her phone. "it looks like you're gonna have to dance without me. My mom's there, I gotta go home" "no problem, we'll catch up" Tony looks at me encouraging."All right, well, was nice to meet you, Nike.  I guess I'll see you around" she hugs me and says goodbye to Tony too.

"Where is Ondreaz anyway?" "He has to shoot something else, but he should be here soon." I nod disappointedly. It's two o'clock, I have to go to rehearsal later. "Do you still wanna make the video? I nod. "Fine, but not here." I follow Tony down the stairs and Tony puts up his phone. It'll take us three tries to make the video. "You're really good at this" Tony smiles at me."Thanks, you too, but of course I mean, people know you for it" "not just for this" Nick is suddenly back with us.

"What else do they know you for?" I look at Tony, who turns away embarrassed. "He's the helicopter" Nick laughs. "Helicopter? Why is that?" "There have been published pictures and videos of him..." "oh, my God, that was you?" I remember back when Molly showed me a video in shock. "wait, you saw it?" Tony looks at me in shock. "Okay, this is a little awkward," he smiles at me insecurely. "Don't worry, it's fine" I laugh and put a hand on his shoulder.

Since Ondreaz still isn't here at three o'clock, I look on the internet for the way to Luc. It takes me half an hour to get there from here. As I am somehow disappointed and angry that Ondreaz has been gone for over two hours, I decide to leave. "Hey Tony, I gotta go, can you please tell your brother I had to go to rehearsal" Tony nods. He walks me to the door. "bye" I hug him. "It was fun with you, I guess we'll meet again?" "We'll see," I sigh and turn to leave.

Thx for 3.2k reads🙏
Love youuuu❤️