6. Toilet Water

"It's leviosa not leviosar!" I chuckled from the back as Hermione picked on Ron.
"I can't get it!" Chris cried out as the doors opened.
"Ah, yes. Thank you for coming on your free period boys, I thought that you could help out the first years with the spell that took you both a month to actually learn." Professor Flitwick teased as Chris and I remained focused on our work.
"Is that the Gryffindor that made that huge scene last month?" Christina and I made dangerous eye contact, unsure.
"That's the cute Hufflepuff boy with the strange hair."
We gave each other the look of two soldiers having a moment before getting shot.
"Sup, kid. Do you need-"
"I don't need any help from a boy with a baseball cap on at Hogwarts." Draco mouthed off.
"Bold words for having that hair, kid..." Jay shook his head before moving on.
"Need help, Chris?" The soft voice of Jeremy rung from Chris's left, and she gasped, her face turning red.
My mouth was in a wide shocked smile as he grabbed her hand, gently placing her index finger over the shaft.
Of. Her. Wand.
Don't be gross...
"You were saying it right..." he whispered as he focused a bit, closing one eye and leaning over to her level.
"You weren't holding it right, that's the thing." He was now whispering in her ear and she looked like she might explode.
"JEREMY GRAY, OFF MY SISTER!"
It was like slow motion as a shoe came flying, hitting Jeremy square in the nose.
"I was helping her, you ass!"
The professor sighed and pointed to the door. "Thank you for your help..." he said with pure sadness.
Christina got the spell the try after.
---
"I told her I was sorry-"
"Hey Harry, Ron... have you seen my sister?" I asked as I went up to their table.
Harry crosses his arms and turned to his friend. "Have we, Ron?" He asked angrily.
"What'd he do?" I matched his pose with crossed arms.
"Told her that she's annoying and has no friends." Harry tattled.
"You twat!"
Ron looked at Harry with wide eyes.
"Well, where'd she go?!" I began to draw eyes.
"She's in the girls bathroom... crying." Ron muttered out.
"When did this happen?"
"Afternoon..."
"She's been in the bloody bathroom all afternoon on Halloween?!" I gasped and ran out towards the bathroom.
I entered and ran to each stall, until I heard sniffling from the one at the end.
"Mionie?" I whispered.
She stopped, "Liz?" She sobbed out.
"Hey, it's me. I'm right here, okay?" It usually seemed like she was the one leading the way for me, being more logical and put together. But it was my time to shine whenever she was hurt, or upset.
Being older by 16 minutes is still being older, and though we're not identical, we still feel everything the other feels just as hard.
"Is it true? Do I have any friends?" She sniffled.
"Are you kidding me? Christina is your friend, Harry is your friend... Ron is your friend but he's a moron." I joked and she laughed between her cries.
"And even if you didn't have these people, you have your sister."
"It's different, you wouldn't be here if we weren't sisters. You have to be my sister..." she continued.
"And I wouldn't give it up for anything. We'd have each other even if we didn't share blood."
A long pause.
The stall unlocked and I got off the floor.
"Ugh, wash your face." I teased as a loud noise from outside interrupted her laugh.
Another loud bang made us both turn back into the stall, sticking our heads out as a giant troll emerged from the door, and caught a glimpse of us.
His giant club cams smashing into the stalls farthest from us, getting closer as I grabbed her hand.
"Hermione, run!" One of the Gryffindor boys yelled as I left from the stall and pulled her and I under the sinks as her friends uselessly pelted wood at the creature.
It turned to us and lifted its club, and I pulled her into me, spinning so I was protecting her.
The sink next to us exploded with water, and I held tighter.
The next thing I saw was Harry riding the club of the troll, and I gasped in fear as he went straight up his nose.
"Ugh..." I groaned as Hermione peaked out.
The troll grabbed Harry and was now holding him by the leg.
"Ron!" Hermione called. "Swish and flick!"
Son of a-
"Wingardum Leviosa!" He called, the club rising above its head.
"Holy fuck, you killed a troll!" I yelled as Hermione and I cautiously tiptoed around it and met up with Ron as Harry joined us.
"I think it's just knocked out."
The door burst open.
"What is this?!"