20. The Beginings of all Things Horrible

Pansy was now distant, and yes, she was rejected. I've been helping her avoid Hairgel for weeks, and she still has barely muttered anything other than thanks to me, but seemed more open around the other girls, to which I was truly but hurt.
Jeremy took up art club with Chris, and they seemed to be getting closer.
For a short period of time, I was even sneaking to the pitch late at night to practice quidditch and talk trash about Jeremy and Chris with Jay, but when kids were getting petrified left and right, we stopped.
I wish I had more to say about the year, but it was coming to a close soon.
Hermione had been petrified, and as much as I hate to admit it, I was beside her for a few hours, just to read her what she missed in class.
I knew she'd want to know.
But turns out, when she did finally get defrosted, exams were canceled.
Like usual, the golden trio were praised during the feast, and I began to detest Hermione even more.
She was still getting praised!
The girl was asleep the entire time!
I huffed and rested my chin on the table, playing with my gold bracelet.
A bitter end to a bitter year, and this time, my aunt didn't even spare me a glance.
At least I could go home with my cousin and friends and see my uncle.
It'll all be fine then..
---
"(Y/n)!" Jeremy's voice was hushed as I was shook from my bed.
I gasped and sat up. "Get out of my dormitory!" I whisper-yelled.
"Shhhhh!" He panicked, flailing in fear.
"Dad wrote to me about tomorrow."
"Why can't it wait?!" I continued to flip, and Pansy groaned, turning.
"(Y/n)... you need to stop talking to yourself late at night, it's creEPY WHO IS THAT?!" She she sat up, and the other two yelped and turned on their lamps.
"Isn't that Christina's boyfriend?" Chloe asked in shock.
"It's not- he's (Y/n)'s cousin, you sleepy moron." Donna corrected. "The question is, why the hell is he here?" She crossed her arms defensively.
"(Y/n), you're not staying with us." He ignored her.
My heart dropped. "My aunt then?" He shook his head, an already apologetic look on his face.
"Our great aunt?" I asked, growing more nervous. He shook again.
"The Zabinis??"
Donna groaned and got up, snatching the parchment.
"The will states that she is to live at..." she gaped. "Until she is old enough to inherit the estate..."
"Where?!" I inquired.
She ignored me and kept on reading bits. "Maple's wishes align with this... not to stay with the Gray family under any circumstance... and to be with Veronica's most recent political or financial partner..."
"Can someone just tell me!" I finally yelled.
Chloe looked over Donna's shoulder.
"Malfoy manor!?"
"WHAT?!"
(A/n: short but the start hehe
Sorry it was slow I just can't handle Draco with that hair he had the first two years 😔
But now you'll get what's promised!
Also, our previous Jeristina enthusiast made another adorable masterpiece of their ice skatingggg 🥺🥺🥺

 "Malfoy manor!?" "WHAT?!" (A/n: short but the start hehe Sorry it was slow I just can't handle Draco with that hair he had the first two years 😔 But now you'll get what's promised! Also, our previous Jeristina enthusiast made another adorable ma...

She's iconic so show her loveeee ☺️☺️☺️)