69. Haha Look at What Chapter Number we're On

"Oy! Get your ass outta there!" My aunt Diana yelled to her daughter.
Theodora yelled back in the same accent for her to "Fuckin wait you old bastard!"
My aunt chuckled as the changing room opened.
Theodora's dress had beautiful lace vines up the see through sleeves, and the dress pinched her waist and exploded in a round, flower-lace skirt that reached out past her arms width.
"It's-" i started to compliment.
"Horrible!" Auntie laughed, and Theodora joined.
"I'll get the next one!" She called back while smiling, and I silently admired their relationship.
Auntie practically threw herself out of her wheelchair when she saw Theo in the next dress.
Same sleeves, but the dress hugged her curvy body until just below the knee, then shot out in a mermaid tail dress, the lilac underskirt peaking out when she moved.
"Oh, that's your dress!" Auntie announced. "How much, madam?" She asked the woman showing us around, and she replied with a number that made Theodora lift her arms straight up.
"If I sweat on this, it'll costs what it did to raise me." She said after I gave her a weird look.
"All expenses are covered." I declared, and the two women looked to me in shock.
"I can't let you, sweetheart-"
"You're my family, and if I get that amount each month, I wouldn't forgive myself if I just kept it when I know I could help." I reassured before making the payment.
The other bridesmaids were looking for the matching dresses, and after the girls crying their thanks, I was on my way home, taking a stroll through the shopping centers first.
"Well well well, miss Gray-Dean.."
I fully stopped in my tracks. "Marry Christmas to you too, Kim." I spat out, crossing my arms.
He burst out in the biggest smile and held his arms out for a hug.
"Simon!!" I gave in and ran to his arms.
I won the game this time.
The game where we pretend to be mortal enemies in public until the other caves.
I swear, this man was still mentally 12.
"My shift's up, need me to drop you off so we can catch up?" He asked.
"I'd love that!"
---
I continued to laugh as I closed the front door and sighed contently, going up to my room to put away the stuff I bought on my 'stroll' and the dress I was supposed to wear.
"Who was that?" I squeaked with a coat hanger as a weapon, the voice at my door making me jump.
"Jesus Draco!" I cried. "Have you ever knocked?!"
"Who was it?" He continued as he walked to my bookshelf and started disorganizing it.
"It was Simon. He's working at a lingerie shop now, with his mom." I explained as I hung up my clothes in the closet.
"Isn't that weird? He's a boy."
I gave him a look. "Simon's never laid eyes on another person and found them attractive."
"Except himself." He added, and I giggled. "So nothing happened?" He asked casually and I stopped what I was doing.
"Did you just imply that you thought I cheated?" I asked with an amused confusion.
"No, it's just that all men are horrible perverts and you need to watch out." He said as he tried to pet Avocado, and he hissed at him.
"All of them?" I asked.
"Yes." He insisted as he glared at my cat.
"Jeremy?"
"He's your cousin, doesn't count."
"Jay?"
"He's engaged, invalid."
"T and B?"
"Theodore's too scared of boobs, and Blaise has never seen a boob, they don't count."
I sighed. "Harry?"
"Oh, terrible! Have you seen how he leads the Weasley girl on? She's a year below him, too! And all while trying to get with his dead friend's ex..? Completely disgusting, you shouldn't talk to him ever again."
I legitimately rolled my eyes.
"You?"
He took a minute. "What?"
"Are you a horrible pervert?" I quoted.
"I'm far too refined, actually." He responded with his arms crossed.
"That so?" I smirked.
"No! Please, no!"
I threw up my hands, not believing that Jeremy just walked in.
"What do you want??" I asked.
"Christina's gonna gets kidnapped again." He said.
"By us."