98. I Ate Him for Breakfast

"Earth to Christina...?" Chloe whispered as they sat in class, Chris glaring holes into the back of Pim's head.
She didn't even blink.
"Chris... they won't do anything while the media is still focused on (Y/n).."
"They better not." She spat, not breaking her stare.
"Would you stop evilly staring at that underclassman and pay attention..?" Donna asked harshly.
"You don't even know.."
The trauma, the pain and the conflict that was given to Chris by that monster.
That glutinous beast killed her before her mother even could.
---
The night she was taken.
"Where am I..?" Christina questioned, feeling dizzy.
"You're home!" An American woman in a blue robe said. "Welcome to the Stone Guard, we're humble servants to the child of the Blade."
"No, no I was just at school.. I was with Jeremy! Who are you??" She panicked, looking around the beautifully decorated room.
"Don't worry, Christina.. you're safe."
---
After she was taken by the Stone Guard, they would try their hardest to make her forget anything she once knew.
They opted for turning her brain into soup once it proved to be more difficult to make her just forget.
The masters of the Stone observed as they sent in Pim.
"Christina?" They asked softly.
Christina was in the greenhouse, lovingly stroking a sunflower when Pim entered.
She slowly turned to them.
"Hello? Who are you?"
"I'm Pim, the masters sent me to be your partner." They explained sweetly.
Her reply took a while.
"Partner? Like.. a game?"
"Well, in a way.. more of a life partner, actually." They nervously scratched their neck.
She smiled widely. "Like Jeremy!" Her expression shifted to confusion. "Where is Jeremy..?"
They mumbled awkwardly and laughed a bit.
---
Days.
For days, Pim was supposed to court Chris while she could barely count to 3, all because of some cult, purity nonsense..
She was still livid to this day, and would still consider the worst of options for Pim's death.
---
"I need your help." She slammed her hands on the table, and Jeremy let out a high pitched yelp.
"When did you even get in here?!" He cried, holding some boring medical book to his chest.
"Shush, now I need to stage an accident and I need you to try as hard as you can to make a medical mishap."
"Chris!" He gasped in a condescending tone. "If this is about Pim being here.."
"Well??" She asked.
"Did they do something to you..?" He asked dangerously.
"No- well, yes, they did before!" She argued. "You know this!"
"Chris, you know that Maud and Pim are both stuck under a spell.." he tried to reassure.
Chris huffed. "they're still evil even when they're not under a spell."
---
The masters had put them in a room together.
"Christina, please.." Pim begged.
"I love Jeremy! Where's Jeremy?!" She sobbed.
"Forget about him! The masters said that it's supposed to be us!" They held her shoulders.
She just kept sobbing.
"They're going to scramble you again, please!" Pim kept trying. "They'll do it to me too if I fail, just cooperate!" They pushed her.
"You're a monster!" She screamed hoarsely. "I need Jeremy back.."
"Jeremy isn't coming back!"
"Jeremy will always come for me! You're a liar!" She threw a paperweight to them, trying to keep them away with whatever she could at this point.
She was so gone that physical distance was the only thing keeping her from snapping.
"I killed Jeremy! I took Jeremy away!" They stood, pushing over a chair.
Christina screamed in horror, brain unable to process what they said.
"I ripped his head off! His blood was everywhere! I FUCKING ATE HIM FOR BREAKFAST!" They were yelling directly into her ear, and her vision went as her brain couldn't think more than one thought at a time.
Now, that one thought was that the love of her life was dead.
She blacked out after that, and woke up the happiest she's ever been.
"Thanks to Pim, we took away all your pain." The woman said.
---
"Pim deserves what's coming to them when they try something." Jeremy reassured, placing his hand over hers.
She gasped.
Sometimes, she'd wake up and forget that Jeremy was still here.
It was so much easier for her to know he was there when she could hold him.
And his gentle touch undid the knots of stress in her back.
Her anxiety melted away, and she looked at him.
Her best friend.
She needed more.
She kissed him.