31. Her Intuition

"She says I can help plan next year, but this year I need to learn all of the old dances..." I complained as Christina fangirled over my room. She had been looking at me differently since our trip to hogsmead. Though, its more like a knowing look.
And absolutely nothing happened during that trip for her to know about.
"Once the boys get here, I'm sure they'll be willing to teach you to dance." She dismissed me, grabbing books from my shelf and pocketing random books, not even pretending to be slick. "Though, Jay is an absolute mess when it comes to dancing, so I think Jeremy would be the better teacher."
"You're fine with that?" I asked and she stopped.
"Why wouldn't I be?" She asked as she walked over to me, sitting across from me on the bed.
"I mean, Jeremy wrote to me about the skating trip, and I assumed that meant you two were official." I shrugged.
"What did he even say?!" She asked, eyes wide.
"Oh! How I long to meet her glowing brown orbs with my other brown ones!" A voice rang out from the hallway.
"Malfoy, leave us alone!" She yelled. "And his eyes are green.."
"Dashes of crimson on her frosty cheeks!" He continued.
"(Y/n), get him to stop!"
I looked between the two.
"Oh how I wished to lay a kiss on her soft, Rose petal lips!" I teased as I threw myself onto Chris's lap, draping my body over her.
"You're both evil..." she huffed as we both began to laugh uncontrollably, and she pushed me off of her.
"Awfully different attitude than when you're ripping on the kids in my house." Jay swung around the door frame, crashing onto the chair by the fireplace.
Draco composed himself. "Excuse me? Unlike the oh-so-brave Gryffindor house, we don't go around shoving first years into toilets.." he crossed his arms.
"Do you hear this kid?" He asked us. "Nothing like that has ever happened and you know it. Just you snakes and your sneaky little lies.."
"I'm sorry- who's home are you in right now?" He asked, walking in the room.
"My bad! Is there a rule against telling the truth?" Jay sarcastically asked. "Typical.."
Christina grabbed my hand and squeezed it as I was about to speak up.
I ignored the gesture.
"I've had to stop 6th and 7th year boys from pushing one of my first year girls down the stairs, Jay." I said, and he turned to me. "You act like we're the bad to your good, but it's all about perspective." I began to rile myself up.
"You think that we won't be bitter, rude, and evil if that's all we're told that we are?? While you're held up on a pedestal for being the strong, brave house that defeats all evil, you're also getting excused for harassing and hurting literal children!" I finished, and he abruptly stood up.
"Chris, we should go." Jay spat out.
"Why? She's right." She said. "That little blond boy in my house, Tayte? Your friends Bradley and Luis were throwing his bag around and making him cry."
"What do you know? It doesn't stop at us!" Draco mouthed off, and Jay started to storm up to him.
"Jason Webber! Put your pride away and see that your house isn't as high and mighty as you thought it was!" I stood up and yelled, and he stopped in his advance.
"Just go, I'll see you at home..." Christina ordered, and he scoffed.
"What's-" Jeremy began as Jay bumped shoulders with him as he stormed out.
"I think he needs you right now..." Christina whispered.
Jeremy was confused, but he trusted her, giving a nod before running towards the front door, which had just slammed shut.
Christina sighed, and the fuel to the fire, the blond, took Jay's spot triumphantly.
"I had no idea that the bookworm could have so much fire." He commented, and Christina rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, well, he's an ass sometimes." She shrugged. "He's always had a bit of an ego, but he balances it out with his stupid charm and loud mouth."
"Not balanced enough..." I mumbled, angrily organizing my bookshelves.
Christina knitted her eyebrows.
"He stressed you out that bad?" Draco asked.
"What ever are you talking about?!" I raised my voice, slamming another book into the shelf.
"Is this a regular thing she does?" Christina asked in amusement as she pointed towards me.
"She's done this every time she gets angry since summer." he explained.
"Want to tell her why I do this?!" I yelled into the shelf, and he chuckled.
"It's because I switch books around when she's not looking."
Christina eyed him with a suspicious grin as he watched me angrily fix the books.
"I'll go fetch some tea." I said sternly, storming out.
Christina chuckled and waved me off, smiling until I was down the stairs.
Her expression completely flipped.
"What's your deal?" She asked.
The boy furrowed his eyebrows, startled.
"Don't play dumb.. Gregory told me why you rejected Pansy last year."
"You're friends with Gregory Goyle??" He asked in disbelief.
"He said you fancy someone else!" She didn't let him change the subject.
He kept a poker face.
"If you're implying that I'm interested in (Y/n)-"
"I'm not implying, I know." She said with crazy eyes. "Trust me, my intuition is never wrong."
"I have some unfortunate news for you then, because there's no way that I would ever-"
"Explain the book thing." She interrupted.
"What?"
"Why do you still go in and change around her books?"
"To mess with her, obviously." He shrugged.
"Really? Do you consider yourself to be observant?"
He slowly nodded.
"So you'd know that fixing her books doesn't cause her stress, but fixes it." He shifted uncomfortably at her words.
"You found this out last summer, and have been doing the kind deed since, so that makes me think that you've been going out of your way to subtly be kind to her for a while..." she tapped her chin, and looked back at him.
He was receding into the chair, and nervously sweating.
"Or am I wrong?" She asked with a giggle.
He let out his breath. "I don't hate her, alright? I swear if this conversation gets out I will kill you and that intuition of yours-"
"Please, you blond little bitch boy. You can't take down me and my superpower..."
(A/n: perfect chapter to add the best picture of Christinaaaaa again, done by she who shall not be named (not Voldemort, but an amazing talented artist) so appreciate the amazing art)

"(A/n: perfect chapter to add the best picture of Christinaaaaa again, done by she who shall not be named (not Voldemort, but an amazing talented artist) so appreciate the amazing art)