14. Oh, I know! Team Jeristina

Christina rubbed her eye as she sat down with us during study hall, a little eagle plushie wrapped tightly in her arms as she took a seat next to Jeremy, who's face matched his bright pink hair.
Jay opened his mouth, knowing that something probably happened, but I pinched his side, so he just whined instead.
The next chance I had, I pulled Christina away and interrogated her.
"He made you a plushie!" I shook her.
She covered her face with a dopey smile.
"He's the sweetest..." she mumbled into her hands.
I held in a squeal as she blushed wildly.
"Well? What happened?"
"He snuck into the dorms!"
I slapped my hand over my mouth.
"And I woke up with soup on my side table and the plushie next to me." She began to drift into her mind.
"I caught him as he tried to leave, and he told me that I didn't need to try and be like Jay, and that he likes me as me, and nobody else." She played with the wing as she stared at the table with love in her eyes.
"I can hear the wedding bells already." I joked, getting hit with the eagle.
"He sat with me until I fell asleep.." she said once I returned to my book, and I literally fell out of my seat.
"On your bed?!"
"The end of my bed!" She defended.
I almost pulled a Jay and fainted.
---
"She let him say that to her sister!" I heard one of the Hufflepuff boys say as they awaited the quaffel.
It was the first game of the season, Slytherin versus Hufflepuff.
I barely focused as the two boys kept whispering and looking at me.
"You'd think that the evil twin wouldn't even let someone get away with that!"
"Aren't Slytherins all about family blood or something?"
Yes, I heard. Malfoy called my sister a Mudblood. Like he had to me about a hundred times last year before Chloe hexed him and he stopped.
But now that it was one of the three big heroes, it was a big deal...
Evil twin this, evil twin that! I swear, it's not like she's the good twin, it's just Hermione, plain, birth named, Hermione!
The next ball flew my way and I blocked it, sending it straight into the younger boy's back.
"Foul!" They called, and I cursed under my breath.
"We call time!" Marcus yelled. "Granger!" He ordered and I prepared for a yelling.
I hopped off my broom.
"That was bloody perfect aim, and right now your second year buddy isn't working as a chaser..." he looked to the more dense boy who had his finger up his nose as he hovered on his broom.
"He is a thick one though, so I'm calling a switch."
"What?!" I demanded.
"You're the most agile flier, and you were made goalkeeper off of one time McGonagall saw you flying. You're a fucking chaser, Elizabeth."
"For the first time ever, a position switch is made in the midst of a game!"
I immediately soared as fast and hard as possible.
I thought that I wouldn't be able to catch the quaffel, but my arm strength built up from last year, and I handled even Marcus's throws.
I made score after score, and the crowd became more tense and crazy.
Marcus was an angry genius! This was my calling!
I did a twist, tornadoing around a girl to score and making it perfectly as all my troubles washed away.
"And she pulls a perfect Maple Dean-Gray!" I spun to the announcers, eyes wide and heart beating heavy as the taste of honey hit me like a truck.
Only, I was hit by a douchebag on a broom instead.
I woke up in the infirmary with a bruised ass head.