(YEAR 5) 60. Snake Charmer

Old habits die hard, and it was a lot funnier than you'd expect, explaining to your boyfriend why you can't sit with him this time, because it's a tradition that you sit with Christina now, and just her, because there would never be a replacement for Jay and Jeremy, now that they'd graduated.
It was the saddest train ride ever, for the first 15 minutes, when...
"Ow! You're so lanky!" Jay's voice rang.
I looked to Christina with a confused expression.
"I'm sorry you're such a little bitch.." Jeremy answered, before a suitcase shook aggressively. "Did you just pinch my nipple!?" He cried, jumping inside the suitcase again and falling to the ground, the bag opening up, and two losers poking their heads from a magic suitcase.
"You're here?!" Christina yelled angrily, as her actions completely contrasted her tone, instantly helping Jeremy out and hugging him.
"I told him not to, believe it or not!" Jay argued.
We didn't believe him.
"Alright, so I advised against it slightly.." Jay corrected.
We still waited.
"Alright, I missed you too and maybe came up with the plan to sneak on board."
We hugged him for telling the truth.
"Can't you get arrested for this??"
"Going to see his child bride? Yes.." Jay joked.
"He's 17 still, loser." I said.
"And, no I can't get arrested for being here, unlike Jay." Jeremy smiled. "You're looking at the youngest nurse to ever enter Hogwarts."
"No fucking way!" I yelled, smacking his arm.
"You didn't tell me?!" Christina lost her mind.
"We had more important news on our way here, and it's why I snuck in with Jay."
"I knocked one, baby!" Jay held his hand out for a fist bump and I nodded proudly.
"You has that in the bag since you were literally arranged to marry her, but good job."
"Jay, I swear, telling the girls that Theodora is pregnant by saying that you 'knocked one'?"
"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS?!" Christina yelled out, and I literally fainted.
---
"Jason?? Nevermind that, how'd he get back?" Draco asked as we walked in.
"I passed out, I don't know.." I shrugged as we took our seats at the table.
Chloe opened her mouth, but I turned to her.
"If this is an apology because you realized how sad and twisted Pansy was, then I'll take it. Frankly, I need a room. But I don't need you two back to being my friends, nor a thought in my everyday life either."
"We are sorry, (Y/n), you've been there for us, and I guess it was just that.. Pansy never got what she wanted, while you went from nothing to everything basically overnight." Donna went into detail.
"I'm grateful to your mother, I really am. But unless you have something that I didn't expect you to say three months ago, then leave me alone. I accept that you were wrong, and that you apologize.
I don't accept you."
"I'm pretty sure that means leave?" Beth, who I hadn't talked to in years, said.
"Who invited the mudblood?" Donna asked.
"Better than you." Draco said as he hid his words behind his cup.
"I see.. Cmon, Chloe." Donna stood, waltzing proudly to the end of the table.
Beth opened her mouth to speak, but the announcements started.
"Oh hell no, not this year.." I said as I shook my head, the woman from my trail, the one decked out in pink, was the yearly DADA teacher.
Jeremy's face also was proof that absolutely nobody liked her, seeing as looking at her made him regret the fact that his hair was pink.
"She looks like a breast cancer awareness ribbon.." Beth joked, making Theodore and I loose our minds laughing.
With quidditch back on this year, they needed a new nurse, so they got one.
Even if, unbeknownst to everyone, it was an inside job, for him.
"Jeremy!" His table called out, and once people finally settled, we were allowed to eat.
"You look suspiciously mopier than normal, care to spill?" I asked Draco.
He put his fork down. "I don't know.. having Jeremy here gives me some reassurance but.."
"This year feels like it's going to be the strangest one yet." I finished for him, grabbing his hand.
---
"Could her announcements go on any longer?" Blaise asked as we sat in the common room.
"I swear, the color pink deserves better." Theodore added.
"What's your issue? She was sent from the ministry.." Donna butted in.
"She was the one vote against my unengagement with Jeremy." I explained.
"Right, um.. Pansy's in the room down the hall, just to let you know." She said sadly.
"Thanks." I said neutrally.
"Well well well, the snake charmer seems to still be upset!"
"Snake charmer, Pansy? What are you, 5?" I asked.
"Would you prefer boyfriend thief?" She asked.
"You delusional bitch!" I laughed out. "He never even liked you.."
"Oh, but Blaise liked Chloe, and look at what you did to them.."
"You know, this all started because you're not mature enough to control your emotions." Draco said.
"Oh, he's gonna speak for you now? Why don't you get all your stolen boys to-"
"Just drop it! A kid died last year, horribly, and you're the only one still antagonizing me through the whole thing!" I stood, getting in her face.
She was quiet as mostly underclassmen watched.
"Rot in hell.." she spat out, continuing up the stairs.
"I'll be waiting!" I yelled up, unable to control the anger in my voice.
"(Y/n), are you-?" Theodore asked as I stood away from them, arms crossed.
"I'm fine." I said shortly, turning towards the stairs with my arms tight around me.
"(Y/n)!" Draco called, running after me.