An Introduction

Hi, I'm Lib! This is my story I guessss
I've worked hard on this, and I wouldn't want anyone copying/stealing it. Legal actions will be taken, so please don't put me through that lol
CONTENTS
This is a slowburn/found family in its truest form honestly, and has many OCs that I hope you'll give a chance and learn to love like I have :)
(Also, I'm going through and editing romance rn, because as it is, they don't kiss until 5th year which is a bit ridiculous)
It's also technicallyyyyy an x reader, but it's complicated so read to find out whyyyy
If any of these things aren't for you though, feel free to dip!
I really hope you enjoy and that this story brightens up your day even just a little bit!
Please vote and comment, it means the world!
Thank you so much for readinggggg!
My Instagram is @_ihaveamassiveshlong_ and I've been posting art content from the story!
Last thing, promise:
This was originally not going to be an x reader story, and y/n had a character design in the beginning. Please disregard this and imagine yourself. Just pretend your eyes are pure gray ;)
Alright have fun!
-Lib
•••
Elizabeth Granger, a name that would soon be foreign to her ears. With aloof parents and not many friends in her youth due to some "issues with anger" she was close to alone. But, she had her sister, and that's all she needed, right? After all, blood is thicker than water. Until she discovers that who you consider "family" from the start, isn't always your real family.
Finding your own family is what brings people together, sticks them to your soul like glue.
This family held her together when she couldn't bare it, and when everyone turned their backs, it was them.
(Y/n) Gray-Dean let Elizabeth Granger die, because glue is much thicker than blood.
Even the blood in your own veins.