0

December 3rd 6pm

Jin released a small breath of air from his lips. His body was more less tired today as he didn't try very hard in practice. In fact, he didn't really try anything today.

Checking the time, Jin's eyebrows raised in surprise. One hour. That's all he had left.

Slowly, Jin stood up taking his phone and sliding the device into the pocket of his coat. He was alone. For the moment, anyway. His dongsaengs were all in the front room of their dorm, laughing and chatting about something.

Checking how he looked, Jin raised his hands up to his ear, taking off the earrings he wore usually. He slid the rings off his fingers and the bracelets off his wrist, and finally unclasping his watch and necklace. He placed all of his accessories on his desk where three envelopes sat, ready for him to pick up and mail.

Closing his eyes, Jin picked up the envelopes with a sad smile. In the silence of his and Yoongi's room, the idol whispered, "I love you Eomma, Appa, Hyung, "

He turned. Walking towards his door and pulling it open, hearing the noise of the TV and his younger members. Walking into the room, Jin watched with a deep fondness.

Jungkook and Taehyung were playing Mario Kart, while Jimin and Hoseok loudly cheered and laughed. Yoongi, though silent, made comments every now and then with a fun smile as he watched. Then there was Namjoon. The leader of BTS was laughing and chuckling as he watched his members.

Jin's eyes stayed on the taller, taking in all the male features. And for just a second he forgot what he was doing.

"Jin hyung!" Hoseok saw him first, "Your going to play the winner, right?"

Jin didn't know how to answer, remaining silent. This made the others all glance at him, as if their radars went off. Jin never thought when it came to Mario Kart. Never. Taehyung and Jungkook even paused their game to turn back.

"Hyung?" Namjoon called and Jin gave a small, very small, smile.

"No...I think whoever wins can be the new champion, " Jin said, his tone soft and delicate.

Everyone's mouth fell open. Seeing this, Jin knew he had to leave the house quickly. Before he could be questioned, Jin nodded to them, "I am going somewhere,"

"Without a mask?" Jungkook frowned, "Hyungie what about fans?"

Jin just shrugged, "I could care less,"

Not allowing anyone to comment on his response, he added, "Yoongi, in about five minutes there should be a package of food arrive, make sure you organize everything the moment the box arrives,"

"Food? Don't you think we have enough?" Yoongj raised an eyebrow.

Jin didn't answer, "I'm going now,"

"Wait, hyung I have your keys, " Taehyung remembered about to go get it.

"I won't need them, " Jin said simply and then took a step back.

"I love you all,"

"Love you too?" Jimin responded but it sounded more like a question.

Jin gave them all the most genuine smile he could muster, before turning away and towards the front door. Slipping on his shoes, Jin left the house. He didn't need to take his keys, since he wouldn't come back.

Jin left the dorm, footsteps not slowing down as he got farther and farther away. Calling for a cab, Jin asked the male to drive him to the post office. When he arrived, he asked the man to wait for him as he left. Walking inside, Jin saw a few people look at him, meaning he had been recognized.