16

September 16: 8pm

It wouldn't get out of his head. It wasn't leaving at all. It was just stuck. Floating around and teasing his nerves. Hoseok exhaled roughly, standing up from his desk. He had tried to study some English to get his mind somewhere else, but the thoughts only seemed to grow louder.

"Hobi hyung, are you okay?" Jimin asked, from his place on the bed. The singer was playing some phone game, leaning against the back bored and slipped in comfortable clothes.

"Just...bothered..." Hoseok sighed.

"You've been bothered for about a week now," Jimin frowned, turning off his phone and sitting up right, "What is it?"

Hoseok hesitated, as he sat down on his bed, across from Jimin. He wasn't sure if Jimin would believe him. Hell, he hadn't even brought it up to Namjoon, who also knew about it. A small hand took his and Hoseok glanced up, meeting the comforting gaze of his younger roomate.

"Joon and I...overheard something. Something, we definitely we not supposed to," Hoseok said, voice low.

"What did you hear?"

"Jin hyung. Talking on the phone the day the seven of us went out. The day we got the album songs all listened and those two lovebirds finally got together," Hoseok explained, eyes casting down, "H-he was scared Jimin. He didn't like what the other person was saying...whatever it was, hyung was so scared. H-he even begged for the man to stop...something about pleading'not today'"

Jimin sat in shock. Whatever he was expecting, was not this. Soon, his lips moved, "We need Kook to tell us what he found in the journal.."

"What? But I thought-"

"Hobi hyung..." Jimin cut off, "You and RM hyung might have almost found what was hurting hyung,"

" Jimin cut off, "You and RM hyung might have almost found what was hurting hyung,"

Hoseok's eyes widened, "How would we meet up if Jin hyung-"

"Let's pretend to play a video game!" Jimin snapped his fingers, "And let's ask Jin hyung to order some sweets for us, saying we want dessert. Then while he's busy, we talk,"