77

Thank you for over 22k reads!!! I don't know what I've done to deserve such a gift! Thank you, my beautiful readers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Same Day:

"He won't speak, " Officer Kwon growled, stepping out of the room with an annoyed face.

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asked.

"I mean Sijeon is denying everything. He won't give direct answers. He's not going to talk- to us anyway,"

"So he won't say anything?!" Hoseok spits angrily.

Officer Kwon's eyes flickered over to Jin and then back to surveying all seven, "He demands to talk to Mr. Kim...or else he won't talk,"

Namjoon's grip tightened around Jin, the pink-haired male all tensing at the very mention. Everyone else had similar reactions, discomfort, and flickers of anger in their eyes.

"Seriously?!" Jungkook frowned, "He's probably going to manipulate hyung! Or hurt him!"

Jin hung his head. To be frank, he wouldn't mind speaking to Sijeon. He didn't know what it was. But through his fear, there was something that liked standing in front of Sijeon.

Jin's mouth moved, "He wants to talk alone?"

Officer Kwon nodded, "But I'm not going to let you be in there alone with him. But he's in the bedroom,"

Jin looked up then at the door. His fingers curled in discomfort, "I..I can't go in that room. even if he wasn't there- I c-cant,"

"Why not?" Taehyung asked a bit confused.

"I just can't," Jin whispered, "But...if its the only way...I'll talk to him.."

"WHAT?!?!" The six screamed.

"No way!" Jimin complained, but Jin had already pulled himself out of Namjoon's grip and up to his feet.

"I don't want you to go in there!" Namjoon worried.

"I won't. I'll just...stay out here," Jin muttered but hesitantly approached the door.

"S-stop! Let go of me!!! Hyung- n-no!!"

Jin flinched at the memory, feet stopping directly in front of the bedroom. Officer Kwon opened the door and Jin saw Sijeon sitting on the edge of the bed, a rather annoyed look on his face. When the adult saw him, he smirked, "Seokjin! Come inside, let's ch-"

"No, I hate this room," Jin told the male, lips barely moving.

Sijeon raised an eyebrow before smirking with amusement, "Why not? I'm in cuffs,"

He held up the metal binding his wrists, but Jin only saw a lighter version of the binds which had clasped on his own wrists. Jin gritted his teeth, "What do you want?"

"Nothing. I just don't understand why everyone thinks I've abused you," Sijeon said with a casual face.

Jin clenched his fist. He stepped into the room, anger boiling, "Don't lie!! You know what you've done to me!"

"Yes, teach you to dance," Sijeon chuckled, noticing how Officer Kwon, stood by the door ready to engage if something went wrong.

Jin took another two steps in, "You've done more than that!"

"Like what?" Sijeon challenged, smirking as Jin kept walking forward in anger.

Officer Kwon looked very tense now, stepping into the room slightly. The officer and suspect made eye contact, Sijeon breaking it to look at Jin.