86

[four chapters after this one- not including the bonus one]

December 3: 9am

Jin woke up to the soft beeping of his alarm. Reaching over, Jin turned off the noise before laying on his back and staring at the ceiling.

He felt weird.

Pushing the feeling away, Jin sat up rubbing his tired eyes awake. Smacking his lips together a few times, he glanced at the time.

9:00 am

Jin narrowed his eyes with confusion. That can't be right- his alarm is set for 7. Pushing off the blankets, Jin searched for his phone. Finding it, he checked the time.

9:00 am

"What the...?" Jin trailed off.

Sighing, the idol pushed himself to stan. He was about to walk to the bathroom when he noticed a note stuck on his alarm clock. Leaning down, he read it, "Morning hyung! Hope you slept well after I messed with your alarm! -Yoong,"

Now Jin was really confused.

Was it his birthday?

No, it was impossible.

He checked his phone again. The date sent a cold shudder down his spine.

December 3rd

Jin frowned. Setting the dread away, he grabbed some clothes from his closet and walked into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, Jin stepped under the streams of water and began to wash himself and wash his hair.

His mind was preoccupied. A couple of weeks ago, he had planned to leave. But now that it was the day....he was confused and lost.

Should I leave?

Jin gritted his teeth turning off the water. Stepping out, he let out a frustrated breath of air. Drying himself down, Jin dressed himself up in the tight black jeans that had rips around his knees, a white shirt with short sleeves and a thin blue and white striped jacket that ended at his mid-thighs. Blow drying his hair, Jin looked in the mirror. He noticed the silver earrings dangling from his ears, the ones he always wore. He turned off the dryer. Placing it on the counter, Jin reached up to remove the earrings before a thought hit him.

Wouldn't the others be curious why he took them off?

Jin sighed, finally leaving the bathroom. The singer opened his bedroom door and walked down the hallway. As he reached the front room, a strong smell of food wafted into his system. Jin raised an eyebrow, seeing all six of his dongsaengs awake and bustling in the kitchen.

Am I prepared to leave all this?

Jin stood silent, observing with a fond smile. The boys were laughing, arguing, and being free. Happy. Together. Jin raised up his phone, taking a few pictures before recording a small video of them. When he put it back in his pocket, he knocked against the wall earning their attention.

They all turned and smiled brightly, "Hyung!!!"

I'm their Hyung.

"What are you guys doing?" Jin asked.

Jimin laughed awkwardly, rubbing the nape of his neck, "We were going to prepare all your favorite foods before you woke up,"

Jin's eyes widened. Whatever answer he was expecting, it was not that. Jin walked into the kitchen, staring at the process. As Jimin said, they were preparing some of his favorite foods - with a small mess on the side.