59

The seven all spread out, beginning to stretch. After a bit, Mr. Son told them they would try Butterfly today. Jimin (and four other members) couldn't help but glance at the leader and eldest, who both seemed uncomfortable and awkward.

Jimin could see the pain in both their eyes.

It made him ponder for a bit. If Jin was mad at them to the extent of giving them the silent treatment AND ignoring his boyfriend, for a few days- why would Jin keep it up if he felt awful? Guilty? His crescent-shaped eyes widened.

Was Jin ignoring them because he was mad? Or because of something else...

"Jimin hyung, why are you dazing off?" Jungkook shook him out of his thoughts.

Jimin just muttered an apology getting into position. The music began and the boys danced. It was different, Jimin could tell. Their own gray emotions pulled and steered their movements, with every beat of the ballet.

It was beautiful, yet so painful.

When the ending came, the group held their position, just staring at one another through the mirror, until Mr. Son cleared his throat, "that was...really good,"

They broke formation, standing up and taking in a few breaths of air.

"Again?" Namjoon asked quietly.

"No, let's do a fun beat," Sejin muttered, "How about RUN?"

Nodding, the group got into position again. The music sounded and slowly, they began to respond to their song. Half-way through, Jimin's eyes flickered to Jin, noticing how the male looked much paler than he did when they arrived.

As they danced and sang, Jimin kept one eye on the eldest and another on himself. It was difficult at times, but he managed. Finally, at the end, he didn't wait like last time. Instead, he rushed straight to his bag, grabbing a bottle, "Jin hyung,"

The older was letting out labored breaths and nodded, eyes half-lidded. Jimin ran forward, opening the bottle and putting it in the older hand, "Drink,"

Jin nodded, swallowing the cool translucent fluid. Namjoon reached over, rubbing up and down the older's back, "You good?"

"Mhm..." Jin hummed, lowering his head, "Thank you Jimin,"

Jimin smiled, taking the water and closing it, "No problem, you've been looking a bit pale,"

Jin hummed.

"You sure you're okay?" Hoseok frowned.

"Yes," Jin said blankly, "Let's...try again,"

"Okay.." Mr. Son said slowly, before starting RUN again.

And once again, Jimin kept an eye on his hyung. Then with the next practice. And the next song. For one hour, he kept with it.

There was a bad feeling in his gut. An itch he couldn't scratch. An annoying tug. It was small, but with every move and song they danced, Jimin felt it grow. He felt the feeling grow wth every pant Jin took. With how lighter and lighter his skin seemed to turn.

"Let's do it once more, then we can take a break," Hoseok offered after they finished talking about a confusing part in the choreography, "Sound good?"

They all nodded, except Jimin, whose eyes were fixed on Jin through the mirror. Hoseok nudged him, "Jimin? Sound good?"

"What? Oh, yeah," Jimin looked at his roommates then at Jin, who went to drown another water bottle.

That was his fourth.

He was counting.

The music started and Jimin rushed to his spot, making the others giggle slightly. Jimin didn't comment, just focused on dancing and Jin. It was halfway through the song when something went wrong. Jin stumbled slightly, but caught himself.

The others sent him worried looks, but Jin just shook his head. Telling them he was fine.

Jimin knew better.

The hook came, where the others were on the ground, while Jin stood and sung his lines. Jimin gasped, grabbing Jin in response as the older stopped walking, fully falling on to his knees, palms flat against the floor and head hung.

"Hyung!!" Hoseok screamed, "Kook, water!"

The maknae dashed over to the bags, while the others crowded Jin, Sejin and Mr. Son rushing over as well. Yoongi took the water bottle, unscrewing it and holding it underneath Jin. The pink-haired male took the bottle, swallowing two large sips, before lowering it from his lips and staring back at the floor.

"Are you ok-" Jimin stopped talking when Jin grabbed his arm tightly.

"I'm so sorry..." Jin whispered, voice sounding hoarse and stressed.

Jimin gasped in horror as he saw how pale Jin was. Whatever color he had, was gone. The sunken skin was like a ghost. His eyes were half-closed, brown orbs dull and lifeless. Even the bright pink hair seemed to be duller.

The older leaned forward, "Fuck...I'm sorry,"

"For what? Dance? It's fine! But hyung, have you eaten anything?!" Taehyung asked frantically, "You refused breakfast this morning and you haven't been eating with us for days, but you have ate food! Right?!"

Jin angled his head up, before looking at them. His eyebrows knitted, "Why...the rooms..spinning...shit.." Jin rolled over on his side, Sejin yelling, "Seokjin! Fuck! I'm calling an ambulance!"

The members crowded around, while Mr. Son pulled his own phone to call Bang PD. The oldest idol was gasping for air, hands gripping whichever member's hand's he found tightly. He began to cough violently, turning onto his side.

"Hyu- SEJIN HYUNG CALL AN AMBULANCE!!!" Namjoon shrieked when they saw the blood Jin was coughing up.

The eldest rolled back onto his back, letting his head touch the floor. His mouth remained open, gasping in air, while his eyes were struggling to stay open. Choking out, "L-listen to me,"

"Yes, yes! Oh hell, hyung we're sorry!" Yoongi shook his head.

"I w-wasn't mad.." Jin said weakly and shut his eyes.

For a bit he didn't say anything making the others panic.

"Seokjin hyung!" Taehyung screamed and Jin grunted, opening his eyes slightly.

"I'm okay, I'm awake..." He managed.

"Don't you dare say your okay Kim Seokjin!" Hoseok growled.

Jin cracked a smile but it dropped as he let out a harsh gasp for air. The idol rolled over again. coughing, "Hyung! Hyung! What's wrong?!" Jimin begged.

"C-cant...breathe..." Jin choked.

He grunted, before turning and grabbing Namjoon's shirt, "I wasn't mad! I wanted to talk but I couldn't! he told me to stop talking. hyungs sorry...hyungs..."

Jin's eyes went shut. His grip on Namjoon's shirt vanished. His head lolled to the side, the pale skin, seeming even paler. The labored breaths vanished.

A silence.

Such a familiar silence.

Then Jungkook screamed, like that day.

"SEOKJIN HYUNG!!!!!"