68

[ yes i updated early because i have break so i might be busy with "family" things]
{Ready for the fUn}

When Jin had finally stopped sobbing, his mother had guided him to his bed, the oldest idol slowly becoming a young child as the minutes pass. Sniffling, he wiped his face, smiling, "Y-you're okay?"

Everyone smiled.

"Yes, Seokjin," His father nodded, "She woke up the same day you fainted..."

Jin sniffed, "Eomma...you should be resting.."

"And you! Kim Seokjin," His mother began to scold, "Should have talked to someone!"

She then smirked, "Especially since you have a boyfriend now, my youngest son! Dating his leader! But you're still the sub, aren't you?"

Seokjoong and the other idols -excluding Namjoon who had gone red- burst into laughter. Jin also blushed furiously, "Eomma!!!!!"

"Namjoon, sit beside my son come on, you're mother was filling me in on how adorable you two looked together," Mrs. Kim began to order, grabbing the rapper and pushing him beside her son, ignoring their embarrassment.

Stepping back, she grinned, "Oh! They're adorable!! Namjung! Aren't they adorable?"

Namjung, Jin's father, nodded, "Yes, Sunghee. they look good together,"

"Eomma! Appa!! Stop..." Jin whined covering his face, which was not losing it's red color.

Sunghee chuckled. She then looked at Jungkook, opening her arms, "Come here you little Kookie!!!"

Jungkook giggles, rushing forward and hugging the adult, "When we heard what happened we were so worried!!"

Sunghee stroked the youngest's head, before they pulled back. The other idols also hugged her, giving similar comments of relief that she was better now. Smiling softly, Sunghee bowed down, shocking the six idols in panic, "Aunty! no! you don't have to bow-"

"You six are really special, you know that? Thank you for taking care of Seokjin....for all these years,"

"Hyung's been taking care of us," Jimin smiled, "It was the least we could do...though we aren't doing a great job,"

Before any of the Kim family could deny, the door clicked open again Doctor Shin walking in. When he saw them all, he grinned, "Ah! You must be Jin's family,"

"Eomma, Appa, Hyung, this is Doctor Shin...he's been taking care of me," Jin introduced with a small smile.

Doctor Shin bowed, before giving a sad smile, "Shall I inform you of Jin's...condition?"

"Yes, is it bad?" Seokjoong asked with a frown.

Doctor Shin just pursed his lips, "Let's step outside,"

Jin's alarm rang in his head, "Hyung-"

"Uh, uh, uh," Shin cut Jin off, "I said I won't tell dongsaengs,"

Now Jin paled, "But-No! you already told-"

Namjoon placed a hand over Jin's mouth, giving a dimpled smile, "Go ahead Shin hyung,"

"Please, follow me.." Shin bowed, stepped outside the room.

Jin pulled Namjoon's hand down, "I- No!!!!"

"JinJin, stay here," Sunghee instructed, her son tensing as they left the room rendering him alone with his dongsaengs.

He curled up, looking down, "NO, no, no...they'll hate me,"

The six exchanged a confused and worried glance. Namjoon asked carefully, "What are you talking about? Why would they hate you..?"

Jin didn't answer.