52

October 25

Jin scowled at the clothes he was supposed to wear today. He looked at the maknae line, each boy giving him a stern look.

"No excuses, you are wearing this," Taehyung scolded.

"But-"

"But nothing!" Jungkook cut off, "Mr. Son specifically instructed you to wear jeans and a shirt! No more baggy clothes!"

"But I like baggy clothes!" Jin argued.

"Yeah, well you arent wearing them, "Jimin scoffed, pushing Jin into the bathroom and shoving the jeans and white Tee in his hands, then shutting the door.

Jin growled annoyed, but placed the clothes. Disgarding the hoodie and sweatpants he had worn for today, Jin slid on the white tee shirt. It felt strange. Light. Large? Was this his shirt?

Jin looked in the mirror. The shirt seemed to barely hang onto his frame, his collarbone exposed. Jin raised an eyebrow, "Maybe this is Joon's,"

Shaking his head, he grabbed the skinny jeans. Sliding them on, Jin's eyes widened.

"Well at least I know I've lost weight," Jin snickered giddily to himself.

He peeked his head from the bathroom yelling, "TAE!!!!!"

Two seconds later, the tiger popped up, "Yes hyung?"

"Do you have a belt I can use?"

Taehyung looked confused, " A...belt? Why?"

Jin smiled brightly, "My pants are loose,"

Taehyung looked even more lost, "What? That doesn't make sense. We got them from your closet,"

Jin shook his head fully stepping out of the bathroom. Taehyung's jaw dropped. He scanned his hyung, from head to toe.

once.

twice.

three times.

"What the hell....?" Taehyung gasped, terrified of the male in front of him.

Jin noticed and frowned.

He noticed your fat

Yeah, obviously!

"Tae?" Jin snapped his fingers, the younger looking at him, "Belt?"

"D-do you not have any?" Taehyung swallowed but already began to walk to his room.

Jin followed casually, "Nope! Never had a need for one!"

Taehyung grimaced at how happy Jin sounded.

Has he glanced at a mirror? Taehyung thought to himself, shaking his head.

Entering his room, he opened his closet and found a belt. A tight belt. Handing it to Jin with a frown, Taehyung only paled more as he realized how tight Jin could put the belt.

"There, so much better! Thank you," Jin grinned.

Taehyung only stared at him. His eyes flickered to the bandages on Jin's wrists. Then back to his eyes and nodded, "Sure,"

The two vocalists walked back to the living room, Taehyung slightly ahead. When he entered, he sat at the table very un-gracefully.

"What's wr-"

"HOLY SHIT!!!!!!" Hoseok cut Jimin off, the dancer paling.

Everyone turned to Jin, the other four gasping. Jin was thin. The white top hung limp on his wide shoulders, collar bones outlined perfectly. His arms- at least, what wasn't covered by bandages, was slim as a stick. The skinny jeans were loose, anyone could tell that Jin's legs had also shrunk. He was skinny. Very very skinny.