58

Jimin reopened his eyes, feeling tears roll down his cheeks. He remembered how the six of them waited for hours. Eventually passing out right there in the living room. They didn't even talk with one another. Barely anyway.

But when they did wake up, it was due to frantic knocking at the door. Opening it, they found their manager with a concerned face, holding up Jin.

He was drunk.

Wasted.

"Jimin?"

The singer gapsed, wiping his cheeks and clearing his throat. Turning back, he saw Yoongi look at him with concern.

The younger just gave a weak smile, "Good Morning, Yoongi Hyung,"

"Jimin, how long have you been there?"

Jimin's smile dropped. He looked back and then finally, released the railing. He moved his legs stepping inside their temperature warm house, closing the balcony. Hanging his head he confessed, "Two hours,"

Yoongi sighed, "Seriously? You need to sleep..."

"Tell that Jin hyung, " Jimin whimpered.

"Jimin...how long were you awake?" Yoongi asked softly.

"Since 4:30. But I sat here and slept for a bit, waking up two hours ago, " Jimin paused before confessing, "Jin hyung came back at 5,"

"What happened?"

Jimin grimaced, "He spoke nonsense again. Muttering about himself. I got him to bed...somehow,"

Yoongi sighed, "I'll cook. Go wash up and wake up the others, except Hyung. Let him have some rest, we have dance today,"

Jimin gulped but nodded. Slowly, he made his way into the hallway. The mood was the opposite of the temperature. Glum. Sad. Painful

Jimin sighed, opening Taehyung and Namjoon's bedroom door. His expression dropped as he realized how the two had slept. Taehyung was on his bed, while Namjoon was slumped at his desk. Grimacing, Jimin walked over to Taehyung. Pulling back the covers, he shook the younger gently.

"Tae," He called gently, "Tae, please wake up. We have practice," 

A small groan echoed in the silent room. Taehyung rolled into Jimin, the singer fluttering his eyes open and meeting Jimin's brown orbs. Taehyung shut his eyes quickly, "What time.."

"Hyung is making breakfast," 

Taehyung's eyes shot open and he sat up, "Jin hyung?"

Jimin looked at how those eyes brightened with hope. And it hurt Jimin to be the one to wipe it out. So, reluctantly, he said, "Jin hyung came back at 5,"

The spark vanished.

"Yoongi hyung is cooking. He wants us awake and ready. Go wash up...then wake up him," Jimin said, nodding to Namjoon.

Taehyung looked at his roommate, face dropping, "Jiminie, he won't sleep. He can't sleep...I keep trying, it's a miracle he's eating,"

"Can you blame him? Jin hyung is ignoring everyone. The last kiss either of them shared was because Jin hyung was drunk," Jimin sighed and then shook his head, "Get up lets get ready,"

Taehyung nodded the 95 duo standing up. Jimin gave a small ruffle of Taehyung's hair, before leaving the bedroom. Going to his own bedroom, the dancer glanced at  Hoseok, who was still asleep. Shaking his head, Jimin grabbed his clothes and entered the bathroom. 

After a quick shower, the younger came back out, walking to Hoseok. He shook the older, "Hyung, hyung, we have dance today. Wake up,"

"Fuck off, Jimin," Hoseok groaned, turning away.