80

November 20: 4am

Jin sat at his desk, staring down at the newest entry it was short. Short yet got his point across. Jin exhaled a breath, leaning back in the chair. Glancing at the time once, and then back at the bed where Namjoon was still deeply asleep, Jin stood up.

He grabbed a hoodie and a mask, his phone, and headphones. As he walked through his room, his feet came to a sudden halt at his bedroom door. 

If he left...would he have the strength to come back?

The thought irked him- but it didn't scare him. Death didn't scare him anymore. He thought he would be better with Sijeon gone, but he seems to be worse.

He couldn't be alone. His mind had become thunderous. His skin was smooth and unscathed- his scars all basically healed and faded away, except for the few that would forever be small marks.

It was wrong.

He felt wrong. He had tried to go as far as making his six dongsaengs mad. But they never raised his voice at him. They'd argue calmly and softly.

Jin sighed, leaving the room. His footsteps sounded gently against the floor. It was cold, early winter already casting its spell. Jin shivered a bit, grabbing a couple of hot packs, but then kept going. Taking his keys, he walked to the front door slipping on his shoes and mask. Pulling the hood over his pink hair, Jin left the dorm.

Exiting into the gray atmosphere, Jin stepped onto the street, letting his feet guide him. Playing music through the headphones, Jin glanced back. once. before turning away and kept going.

He knew they'd probably get angry. Worried at most. And he knew they'd ask about hid medicine. Jin didn't even realize his lips had curved. He forgot to take his pills last night. And he forgot again today morning. 

Kicking a stone, Jin looked to where he was. As he glanced around, he realized where he was going. His steps didn't stop. His mind began to buzz. And 20 minutes later, as he stared ahead at the Han River bridge.

Dorm: 7am

Namjoon fluttered his eyes open as faint streaks of sunlight and cold wind snuck under the blankets. The rapper groaned, shifting in bed. Then he noticed. His eyes opened again, this time fully. Sitting himself up, he noticed how the space next to him was empty.

Standing up, Namjoon checked the bathroom. The light was off and the room was unoccupied. He frowned, slightly confused, slightly worried. He had already told the other five of the conversation had shared last week. It was only a dreadful confirmation that Jin could still die.

Namjoon scanned the room for a sign that the male had left. Jin's phone was gone. A bad feeling hurt Namjoon from his gut. Rushing around, Namjoon checked to see if Jin had taken things. 

Yes...the mask on the desk was gone. Jin's headphones were gone. Namjoon's eyes fixed on the journal, beautiful butterfly symbols bleeding into the pages. Without hesitating, he picked it up. Jin never left it out this carelessly. Jin barely left it alone.

His footsteps sounded loud as he stumbled out from the room and into the one across. Taehyung and Yoongi were sleeping, the older using Namjoon's bed. Namjoon shook Yoongi awake, speaking loudly and frantically, knowing Taehyung would wake up by the sound, "Hyung! Hyung!! Hyung!! It's Jin hyung!!!"

Yoongi twisted and turned, groaning, "Go away...it's too early.."

Namjoon scowled, "Jin hyung's gone!!!!!"

Yoongi's eyes opened again, looking at the younger, "What did you say?"

Namjoon glanced at Taehyung, the younger squirming beneath the blanket. Namjoon pulled the sheets off, repeating, "Jin hyung's gone! His phone is gone and he left his journal out...open,"