12

"Jin hyung?"

Jin's eyes widened.

Oh, fuck.

Footsteps strolled towards him and Jin subconsciously tensed, breath hitching. Two hands held on to his shoulders gently. Jin could feel the dark eyes on him as the pink haired idol refused to look up.

"Why won't you look up?"

Jin hung his head even more. He felt tears randomly fill his eye glands which made his body shake. Not allowing anyone to see, Jin threw himself into the male in front him, wrapping his arms around the taller's neck.

Namjoon quickly held the older, arms snaking around the other males waist. And they stood there.  Silently. Not one of them making a sound.

Jin had closed his eyes, breathing deeply onto the younger's neck. Safe. He felt very safe. Not like before. But right now, with Namjoon. He felt safe.

"What are you doing here?" Jin finally broke his and their silence, voice still a bit hoarse.

"I told you. One hour or I'm coming after you, " Namjoon responded calmly.

"Then...lets go home?" Jin asked, gently pulling away and finally making eye contact with Namjoon.

Namjoon's eyes enlarged as they saw Jin's face. He nodded to Jin's question, but kept an arm around the older shoulders as they walked. Glancing to and from Jin's face, Namjoon frowned.

It was clear that Jin had been crying. A lot of it. And by the hoarse voice, Namjoon only had more evidence. As they reached the door to leave the company, Namjoon stopped Jin, by holding the older's hand.

"Hyung, "

"Hm?"

Jin looked back with confusion. Namjoon's eyes reflected a deep concern and Jin couldn't help but take in a sharp breath when the Namjoon placed one hand on his cheek. The pink haired idol quickly, leaned into the touch, eyes closing in comfort.

"What happened?" Namjoon asked softly yet sternly.

"What do you mean?" Jin played dumb.

"Hyung, I'm not stupid, " Namjoon sighed, "You were crying..."

Jin's eyes flew open. Opening his mouth to deny it,instead he couldnt. No words came out. 

Namjoon's gaze hardened, "Don't lie to me. I can see the effects of crying. Not to mention your voice is hoarse,"

Jin winced, turning his head away and out of Namjoon's touch. The younger only sighed, "Jinnie..."

"What.." Jin asked.

Namjoon frowned, "We can talk later, okay. You're tired. Let's just go home and enjoy Kooks birthday,"

Jin nodded, "Sounds good..."