85

[double update cause im gonna be really busy for a while]

December 2: 10pm

Nira paced around in the living room that belonged to the seven idols. Her hair that usually in a tight bun was loose, her hair cascading to her mid-back. She was waiting for the six males she had woken up. 

"Nira?"

The ghost turned, looking at the boys. Each one were still in their nightclothes, confused and worried. She smiled weakly at them, "Sit down...we have to talk,"

 She noticed them all look scared. Nonetheless, they walked towards her, sitting down. Hoseok, Jungkook, Yoongi, and Namjoon sat on the couch. While Jimin and Taehyung sat together in one of the armchairs.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Nira sighed, "Tomorrow is December 3rd,"

She noticed how they all grimaced at the fact. Sighing, she got straight to the point, "I've been putting this off because  you all have been busy healing Seokjin...but I believe you deserve to know, "

She paused, biting the inside of her cheek, "I told you a while back I wasn't sure if I'd meet you again after tomorrow..."

"Yeah, what was that about?" Yoongi frowned.

Nira inhaled deeply, "No matter what happens tomorrow, I am uncertain of whether we would see each other once again,"

"Why not?" Jimin pouted.

Nira looked down, "I have, medled with time. Reversed the death and gave you a chance to prevent it. As I've been watching you all, I've grown to...care and protect about you all. I have lost my rank of giving you another chance. Turning back time. That is why this is your only chance,"

Taehyung knew something was different. He had assumed it was because of her hair. No, it was because the golden necklace that had once held a clock on it was gone. The glittering accessory that was cradled by her collar bones, left the basket bare.

"Your necklace..." Taehyung muttered.

Nira reached up to where the clock had once sat, "Yes...i am just a ghost now,"

"B-but Jin hyung was just a ghost...and he could still visit us!" Hoseok recalled reulctantly.

Nira looked away, "if seokjin were to die...would you be able to even look at me, knowing that no matter how hard you had tried...seokjin was doomed to die?"

The six didn't answer. Nira's smooth tone sent small shivers down their spines. The ghost went on, "Or if you succeed. And he survives, would you want a reminder of why?"

Namjoon stood up. He walked over to Nira. Pain masked his face as he stood in front of the dark skinned female. Not hesitating, he hugged her. His body warmth meeting her coldness. Nira didn't hesitate to return this time. The other five also stood up, rushing over and joining their leader in hugging the ghost.

"Please don't leave Nira...it doesn't matter, but please. We'd feel awful...you care and love Jin hyung too. It's not fair if you get to leave," Namjoon pleaded.

"He doesn't know I exist Namjoon," Nira chuckled.

"You could meet him. We could tell him everything," Yoongi suggessted.

Nira sucked a breath at the thought, "That's a dangerous idea. one risk, I wont allow you to take,"

"Then don't leave. Please Nira. You could live a life here! Maybe own an apartment, work!" Jimin shrugged.

"Some ghosts do that...but its a painful experience  as we can never be ourselves. For we are lost souls," Nira whispered softly.

"Stay with us," Jungkook begged as they stepped away from the female.

"I told you once, and I'll say it again. You're part of are family...special to us. I know Jin hyung would want the best for you, no matter what timeline," Hoseok smiled.

Nira looked at them, "Would you really wish for me to stay? A ghost?"

"Yeah, it's like...a guardian angel!" Taehyung smiled, "Someone we know who will be there...someone who understands us,"

"Someone we can turn to if it's too hard to turn to anyone else," Namjoon added.

Nira stared at the six idols with shock. She called them to say goodbye. She expected them to be upset or maybe not care. But not beg for her to stay. Her mind was aloof. She'd never had people to haunt. She was always a wandering ghost or hung out with some friends in the afterlife. She'd risked much for them, only because Seokjin hadn't shunned her when he learned her story. Only because Seokjin had trusted her from the moment they met. Only...because she knew the seven of them had a bond and a love, she had never felt before.

Love.

Was that what she felt?

For all of them?

For the boys in front of her?

For the boy alseep in his bed?

Yes.

Yes, she loved them.

Not romantically.

but she loved them.

She cherished them.

She had watched them for six months. 

She had protected them for six months.

She learned about family.

About respect.

About friendship.

About trust.

About... love

Tears swelled in her eyes. She didn't even know she could cry due to happiness. She had never felt it. Not when she alive. Nor when she was dead. She would cry of pain. Of sorrow. Of sadness. But these boys...these...strangers?

They had flipped her upside down.

They had changed her life.

She knew...even if she did leave. She'd never be able to stray too far. She was stuck in this serenity Bangtan had given her. A serenity. A tranquillity. A happieness.

Looking at the six boys, who were waiting for her answer, she sobbed. The boys gasped as she sank to her knees. She bowed deeply in front of them, shoulders shaking as she sobbed due to happiness.

The six scrambled, Taehyung and Jimin quickly making her sit up, "No, no! Why are you bowing!?"

Nira smiled as she let out another sob, wiping her cold tears, "Thank you, Thank you for teaching me what it's like to feel love,"

The smiles they gave her were precious.

 Soft. 

They were soft and the hug they blessed her with was nothing short from warm. She spit out her words, "Thank you, thank you. I'd love to stay. You've changed my life- even as a dead woman. You're all amazing, precious. Thank you for letting me feel warm,"

The group stayed up for only an hour more, comforting one another about tomorrow and any feeling that blossomed. As the clock struck midnight, Nira felt her body turn cold, her eyes turning to glance down the hallway. Slowly, she became transulecent, floating above them, "It's time you rest...and remember...this is it,"

The group nodded, standing up and bowing their friend goodbye. Nira faded from them, only to reappear in another bedroom. Pressing her see through feet on the carpet, she walked forward and peered at the sleeping face.

Softly, she reached out, cupping Jin's face with her cold hands.  Brushing his bags slightly, she took a deep breath.

"Please trust them..."