27

September 28: 2pm; Fansign

"Seokjin-ah, would you like us to keep your phone or take it with you?" Sejin asked as the oldest idol was taking some energy pills.

"I'd like you to keep it...I feel I'll panic everytime a notification comes up," Jin sighed, looking at his dull brown eyes.

His makeup was light, except for the foundation(is that right?) that covered the dark circles under his eyes. He was truly debating with his team about the fansign today, but ultimately, he made the point to go.

So here we was, five minutes until he had to walk out on that small stage, sit at a table, and hangout with fans. Smiling, laughing, and pretending everything was okay. The seating of the table had changed, Jin sitting on the far end beside Namjoon, just so he could easily leave if things happened.

"Babe, do you want to order some coffee? Stylist Noona is saying the staff is ordering," Namjoon spoke from beside the manager, "Some sugar and caffeine might make you feel better,"

Jin smiled gratefully, "Yes please. I'm sorry, but could I have something sweet?"

"Don't apologize," Jin's stylist scolded as she fixed his hair, "Everyone here is admiring your strength to come here and hide everything. Truly,"

Jin smiled, "Thank you, Noona,"

Once he was ready, the seven of them stood within the wings, ready to walk out. Namjoon was holding Jin gently as the male tried to gather his thoughts. Noticing, Jungkook grinned at the oldest, "Hyung, don't worry too much. Remember, if things get too hard, you can go home,"

Jin smiled softly, "I really am thankful of how nice you guys are being about this, but I do feel apologetic at the-"

"And there they go again," Jimin chuckled.

Namjoon pulled away from Jin, "Stop feeling bad. You are human,"

"Yes, I would hope so," Jin joked.

"Jin hyung," Hoseok gave a sunshine grin, "We're all here for you, remember that, okay?"

Jin smiled, pulling Yoongi and Taehyung into a hug, the other four joining in. They stayed like that until the staff told them to walk out. Yoongi went first and the cheers and screams of their fans rung loudly.

Jin walked out last behind Namjoon, giving his brightest smile. To add extra, he blew a kiss, seeing how his fans laughed and squealed.

"Jin Oppa! You look so handsome!"

Jin smiled, sitting down and picking up the mic, "감사합니다!"

"Should we introduce ourselves?" Namjoon asked into the mic.

"Introduce ourselves for what?" Hoseok laughed from the other end of the table, "They know who we are, right?"

"네!!!!!!!" The fans chorused.

"Wah, they're more in sync when screaming than us," Taehyung commented.

Jin snickered and he let himself have fun. After an hour of games and a small Q&A session was about to start before the boys sat down and began to sign merchandise and albums. Picking off a stickynote from the board, Yoongi read aloud, "Seokjin Oppa, I really love your voice! How did you get it?"

"Hold on, is the question how I got my vocal chords?" Jin clarified laughter rippling as Yoongi nodded.

Jin looked surprised, "I got my voice from...um.."

The word wasn't coming out of his mouth. He looked at the members, who gave him encouraging smiles. they expected a joke, didn't they. Well, no joke was coming to his mind. Just to obvious answer, "I got them from my...Eo-mma," Jin's voice turned slightly, very slightly strained, his members quickly talking to comfort and distract him.