47

The whole crowd went silent.

The members in the van all gasped in shock as they heard their leader scream. Namjoon never got angry. At least, not to this extent. And he would never scream. Especially at fans.

But here he was, standing in the center of a now silent crowd and beside Jin, everyone looking at Namjoon with shock.

His dark eyes were narrowed, scanning the crowd with an angry gaze. He then looked at Jin, eyes softening, "Better?"

Jin gulped nodding. It was silent. Very very silent. Namjoon placed an arm over the olders shoulders, the fans already starting to speak again, but stopped as Namjoon spoke to all of them, "What are you guys doing?!"

"Namjoon, no-" Jin was ignored.

"I understand you got excited or something seeing Jin hyung on the streets but mobbing him?!?! You all did know he was on break, right!!!??"

There was no answer. The fans just stared. Jin, beginning to feel uncomfortable and guilty, tugged at his boyfriend's arm, "Joon, enough. Let's just go,"

"Did you know?" Namjoon asked again.

The fans nodded guiltily, a few responding verbally. Jin frowned at the mood, "Joon-"

"You mobbed him. You understand that right? He was on break. He was getting rest. But instead, he got mobbed and got hurt. You hurt him," Namjoon scolded the fans, "He fell down. I saw that and I know you all saw that too. But you didn't help him up. You all kept tugging and yanking at him, while he was in pain,"

Jin tugged harder, "Namjoon-ah, drop it. Please?"

Namjoon shook his head, "I'm disappointed,"

A pause.
A pause where even Jin didn't try to say anything.

"I'm really disappointed Army. I hope, that this never happens again. To anyone. Not only my members," Namjoon frowned, "Understand?"

"네..."

Jin grimaced at the hurt tones. He made Namjoon look at him, "Enough, please..."

Namjoon sighed, but nodded. The two idols began to walk, fans stepping away from them before the bodyguards even got close. When they were out of the mob and closer to the van, the bodyguards in front of the other five fell back.

Jungkook ran out the van, jumping as hugging Jin tightly. Jin hugged him back, noticing how the fans were leaving, while a few just watched from afar.

"We missed you soo much!!" Jimin screamed and Jin stumbled as Taehyung and Jimin joined in on the hug.

"Ow," Jin chuckled half-heartedly, "I missed you guys too,"

The maknae line pulled away. Jin opened his arms for his roommate. Yoongi hugged him tightly before stepping back, "Never, ever, leave me to be the oldest in the dorm. I don't know how you do it,"

Jin snickered, giving Hoseok a hug. The dancer grinned brightly, "Good rest?"

Jin just nodded.

When they pulled away, the group entered the van. Jin greeted his manager with a thankful, yet numb, smile.

The car ride was silent. At least, until Jin raised his hand and harshly hit Namjoon on the chest.

"OW!" The rapper screamed, "What'd I do?!"

"I told you to stop! You didn't have to scold them," Jin frowned, "They were just excited! It's Normal!"

"Normal. Yes. But Bighit told everyone to give you space. No matter what!" Namjoon defended, "Plus. You got hurt,"