62

{thank you for over 10K reads!!! I feel honored! You all are just amazing and beautiful and lovely and so much more! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had some personal things going on.]

The six stared at the eldest. They remembered what he had said when he fainted, barely. They were in a bit of shock and panic at the time. But even now, they were confused.

"You weren't mad? Hyung you didn't talk with us. Eat with us. You barely looked at us!" Jungkook recalled, "You didn't even talk or barely touch Namjoon hyung! The last kiss you two shared was because you came home drunk!"

Jin flinched from the fact bomb, "I know and I am so sorry, but I couldn't talk to you,"

"Why not?" Jimin frowned deeply.

Jin swallowed a lump in his throat. Looking away, Jin traced the scars on his wrist with one finger. He was thinking. Debating.

"Angel," Namjoon's voice came out pained.

Jin glanced at him. Namjoon's eyes were glossed over with silent begs, "The truth..."

Jin took in a breath, "How much do you know?"

"We know someone is hurting you," Yoongi began talking, "A man. Older than you. We know your being blackmailed. And that he's abusing you. To what extent, we don't know, but we know someone is hurting you...and he works at BigHit with us,"

Jin looked stunned, but his eyes dropped into pain as Hoseok added, "We know you're being blackmailed by this hyung, who says he'll hurt us...that's why you wont tell us. Isn't it?"

Jin nodded and suddenly broke into tears, bringing his knees to his chest and sobbing, "It h-hurts so much!!"

In an instant, he was surrounded by six pairs of arms. And six bodies. The embrace was tight and warm, the younger one's listening to their oldest's sobs and words. The word's he had been so afraid of uttering because he cared- no, loved them so much, "I-it hu-hurt so m-much!!! I d-don't know w-why I was ge-getting hurt, but wh-when he men-mentioned you a-all , I d-didn't care ab-about anything b-but k-keeping you s-sa-safe!"

"I'm so sorry for lying!!! And sneaking out!! B-but I h-had to k-keep you safe," Jin sobbed, "I h-had too,"

"No, you didn't," Taehyung shook his head, "You don't. Hyung, please...you have t-"

"No, Tae!" Jin yelled the six pulling back slightly, "I can't! You don't understand! I can't...he'll hurt someone, anyone! Soobin! His team! you! Manager! My friends! There's so many people that could get hurt!"

He paused and whispered, "I'm sorry, but I can't risk that,"

"But-"

"But nothing!" Jin sniffed and then let out an airy laugh, "I'm used to it all anyway. I can never go back to who- what, I was, anyway,"

"What do you mean? Hyung, you're entire personality is bright and amazing! your selfless a-and confident and-"

"Kookie, that Jin...that Kim Seokjin," Jin cut off, "He's gone. Dead. I'm a walking corpse, you understand? A-a fucking toy,"

"I refuse to believe that," Jungkook growled, "Y-you aren't gone. You're just...just...trapped a-and we'll get you out soon and everything w-will be okay! We'll r-release our album, pe-perform for ARMY, laugh at the dorm, p-play with one another, t-tease you and Nam-Namjoon hyung. Ev-everything w-will be o-okay!"

The hope and stuttering made Jin's heart drop. Jungkook. Oh, how he wanted to just yell out he couldn't go back. He could never regain his pride. His confidence. His skills- though he had none. His skin would forever be tainted. He was a slut. A whore. Nothing could change that now.