35: 12 Days Left

October 3:

Morning:

- starvation

- beating

That was the normal.

But today, today I was ordered to be weighed.

68.4 kg (151 lbs).

I had lost weight.

But not enough.

I stepped off, looking at myself In the mirror.

Fat.

FAt.

FAT.

Frowning, I turned to him, "I won't lose weight since I don't have dance,"

The male watched me, "And?"

"And I need you to teach me. Actual dance," I suggested, "I'll lose weight. I get even a bit better at dancing. And you will complete your task of helping me,"

He smirked, "Is that what you think I'm doing?"

"You're helping me. And hurting me...." I muttered, "So I don't know what you're doing except being bipolar,"

"Living room," He ordered, "Let's start a dance class"

☽☆☾

I adjusted the hoodie I was wearing, making sure it covered up the hand mark on my neck. My day had consisted of:

dance,

dance,

dance,

dance,

beating,

dance,

rape,

dance,

beating,

dance,

shower,

some fruit.

Now, I was getting ready to facetime my members...with permission from him of course.

Taking a shaky breath, I left my bedroom. I heard the TV on and walked(limped) into the front room.

"H-hyung-" I looked at the TV seeing my dongsaengs. A smile curled on my lips, "Oh right. They had an interview today afternoon,"

"They look so happy without you," He chuckled, "That boyfriend of yours seems to be doing fine on his own,"

My smile faltered.

Looking at the screen I did notice how happy they seemed. The smiles were real. The laughter was beautiful. You would never even notice I had left. I fixed his eyes on Namjoon, who was laughing and joking with Yoongi, the two grinning grins I had rarely seen.

Perhaps they were.

That night, I didn't call them again.