21

{Im so sorry. This chapter is the turning point. I'm so sorry about everything that's going to happen}

To say everything was awkward, would be an understatement. Jin could feel the 12 eyes on him like a hawk. Since breakfast, he hadn't spoken a word. Not even a syllable. Currently, they were about to go to their individual schedules or free time. For Jin, he was supposed to do vocals with Jimin.

But it seems to his luck(and not) that Sijeon decided to give him a dance lesson. Alone. Now. Right before his recording session. When he found out the change in his schedule, he was with the others. And he could see how they glanced at him.

Jin could only nod and turn away. Of course Sejin noticed. He knew them since trainee days. He was close enough to casually visit their dorm. So, being as a friend and manager, the older man had asked if everything was alright. Which lead them in the current situation of Jin looking down while the other six shared glances with one another.

"Boys? Is everything okay?" Sejin repeated, "These past months have been a bit strange,"

"Everything's fine," Jin lied, "We're just tired,"

Sejin raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure? You've never been tired to the extent your barely speaking with one another,"

Jin grimaced, "Well, y'know. Shit is said sometimes,"

Sejin nodded slowly, "Well, I hope you guys resolve it,"

"Same," The six chorused giving Jin a look, to which the older just groaned.

Jin sighed, leaving his members behind he walked down to the hallway. As he approached the small dance studio where Sijeon taught him, he could already feel the dread and fear. He took some deep breaths outside the door, before slipping on his best acting face and opened the room.

When he entered he saw Sijeon scrolling through his phone, biting his lip. And when those dark eyes flickered up from behind those glasses, Jin knew he was not going to have a fun time.

"Come in, lock the door, keep your bag on the ground," Sijeon ordered and Jin did just that.

[Trigger Warning]

Jin walked forward to the middle of the room casting his eyes down. Sijeon walked towards him, roughly grabbing the idol's chin and lifting Jin's head to meet his eyes.

"Something's wrong with you?" He growled.

Jin shook his head, "N-no. Nothing's wr-"

Slap!

Jin bit back a curse and only turned back to meet the gaze. Sijeon narrowed his eyes, "Have you practiced your dance?"

Jin shook his head with hesitance, "I-I didn't have t-time,"

"But you certainly have time to be useless? To eat more than you need?" Sijeon parted.

Jin looked up, "I didn't eat today. A f-full meal...I ate l-little,"

"Did you now...?" Sijeon hummed and then raised an eyebrow, "And your members...let you?"

Jin began to panic on the inside. Hesitantly he shook his head, "N-no. w-we...got into a-an intense...conversation.."

There was silence. Jin looked up to see a very suspicious and anger radiating in the male's eyes, "What did you say?!"

Jin flinched at the snarl. He lied straight through his teeth, "I just told them I wasn't starving myself-"

"But you should, a little slut like you needs to be thin.." Sijeon chuckled darkly and leaned earily close to Jin's face, "Remember Seokjinnie, I'm the only person who will tell you the ugly truth,"