67

November 5:

"And he doesn't know?" Yoongi hissed at Namjoon, the leader giving a sheepish smile, "It slipped my mind! He was awake and I was preoccupied,"

"So, you managed to...forget aunty is awake? And Jin doesn't know she's awake- and he also doesn't know they're going to be arriving at the hospital in ten minutes since they arrived in Seoul...oh I don't know- this morning?!?!?!" Hoseok facepalmed.

Namjoon sighed, "No, he doesn't know a thing..."

"Well...it'll be a nice surprise?" Taehyung suggested the rappers glancing at him.

"Yeah, let's not tell hyung! He'll be ecstatic!" Jungkook grinned as they neared Jin's room.

"Wait, so we aren't telling him his family is visiting?" Jimin said, as they stood outside the door.

The other five nodded, Namjoon sending a text to Jin's brother about the surprise. After that was settled, the idols opened the door walking in. Jin wasn't on the bed. 

"This is the room, right?" Hoseok raised an eyebrow, the five walking in.

"Yeah," Jungkook nodded, pointing to Jin's phone on the table.

"Then-" 

Taehyung stopped talking as the bathroom door clicked open. Now, they found Jin. When they saw him on his feet, hair slightly damp, with a loose white shirt and black sweatpants..on his feet, they grinned brighter than ever.

"Hyung!! You look great today!" Yoongi clapped his hands, Jin looking up at them.

Jin smiled slightly. Walking forward he stretched his hands above his head, "Shin hyung had me do another checkup. My body doesn't need to be connected to IV 24/7 anymore!!!"

Jimin ran forward, jumping on Jin like a panda on a bamboo shoot. Jin held him up, grinning as Jimin cheered, "You're getting better!! Hyung, I'm so proud of you!"

"Does that mean you can eat better now?" Taehyung asked.

Jin released Jimin, the older shaking his head with a frown, "I'm still throwing up. Shin hyung is worried since I haven't gained a thing...not that I see a problem, but whatever.."

"Have you lost weight?" Jungkook asked worriedly.

Jin shook his head, "Nope. I'm still vibing at 58 kilograms-" Upon seeing their unamused looks, Jin groaned, "Fine, I'm not vibing,"

"Speaking of eating," Namjoon hummed, Taehyung pulling out a canister, "Jimin remembered that when he was getting better, soup worked for him. So we brought some to see if it worked for you,"

Jin hummed, walking forward, "I'll eat it later, I just threw up before my shower," 

A cheeky smile spread on his lips. Before anyone could ask, the pink haired male ran forward, making Namjoon yelp as he had to catch the older. Thankfully- he did manage, the seven of them giggling and laughing. Jin bent down, stealing a kiss and unwrapping his legs from Namjoon's waist, "Love you,"

"I love you," Namjoon giggled, dimples at full power.

"You two can't be apart for a few hours, can you?" Yoongi smirked once the two pulled apart.

"I'll answer for them," Hoseok spoke before the couple could answer, "They are like each other's battery,"

The youngest three giggled, while Jin and Namjoon rolled their eyes. Jin spoke up, "We should do something, since I don't need an IV anymore,"

"Jin hyung, just because you don't have it connected now, doesn't mean you wont have it connected again. You still need nutrients and liquids," Jimin scolded.