29

September 29:

He had come early to work, his body drained from his nightmares and inability to sleep. This time, Jin left a note for the others along with their breakfast. Then he had sent a text to Yoongi, explaining the reason he left.

Jin was silently praying the Sijeon wouldn't be here, because he wasn't sure if he could survive the male today. That fresh image of his mother still occupied his mind and everywhere he turned in his room, only became painful with memories, which eventually trailed back to her.

Entering the dance studio, Jin put his bag down and stared at himself in the mirror. Baggy clothes, messed up pink hair, bare tired face. He looked disgusting. The color of his face had left aswell, the effect of stress and crying.

Crying.

He had lost it that day. He promised himself when Jimin almost died, he wouldn't cry like that anymore. He wouldn't let the others feel the pain he felt again. Jin grimaced at the memory.

Flashback:

"Where's Jimin?" Jin frowned when he came back into a much smaller dorm than now, bags of food in each hand.

The younger five glanced at one another and then turned to the eldest. Hoseok frowned, "He said you texted him,"

Jin's eyes darkened. Placing the food on the counter, the eldest grabbed his phone calling the younger. Except it went straight to voicemail, "Damn it Jimin!!"

"Hyung," Jungkook called worried, "Jiminie hyung isn't well, is he?"

The eldest looked at the rappers, sharing a guilty look. They knew Jimin was doing something wrong and they knew the young dancer was hurting himself. When they finally had the guts to comfort Jimin about it, the younger had denied. Of course, Jin didn't give up.

He cornered the dancer, begging for the younger to tell him, going as far as bowing to the male, who tried to stop him. That was the day, Jimin cried in Jin's arms, sobbing and muttering out his thoughts. It broke Jin too.

So he had tried everything, everything to heal him. He was forcefully making the younger eat. He had banned all of them from leaving the dorm after work or before it. Jimin had noticed he had told the rap line, only to beg the four of them not to tell the younger two, who would be crushed with the news. They thought if they agreed, Jimin would try and get better.

"Seokjin hyung?" Taehyung exclaimed, tears brimming at his eyes, "What's going on with Jimin!"

Jin hung his head, "He's hurting himself,"

"W-what?!" The youngest two screamed.

"No! He wouldn't do that!" Taehyung denied, "He tells me everything! We tell each other everything!"

"Tae, it's true. We've been trying to help him. But Jimin won't eat properly. He won't stop overworking himself," Yoongi said.

"He made us promise not to tell you two," Namjoon added solemmly.

"Where is he!" Jungkook demanded, "Where is my hyung!!?!!"

"I don't know, I don't know," Jin shook his head, "He wont pick up, damn it!"

Jungkook began to shake and tears streaked his cheeks, "No no no!!!! I have six hyungs! Not five! never five!!!! I have six!!! Jinnie hyung, Suga hyung, Hobi hyung, RapMon hyung, V hyung and Jimin hyung!!!"

Jin snapped at that sentence. Grabbing his phone again, he dialed Jimin again. Then he spammed the boy's messages. Nothing. No answer.

Jin gripped his black hair frustrated. His brain was running on full capacity while the rap line were trying to comfort the younger two. Jin cursed mentally, growing restless. Where would Jimin go?