14

{Prepare to scream}

"Namjoon, slow down!" Jin exclaimed as Namjoon guided him farther away from Yoongi's studio.

The younger just chuckled, coming to a slower pace before stopping in front of a door. Jin looked at the door and the plaque beside it. Looking back at Namjoon, the elder was even more lost, "Your studio?"

"Yup," Namjoon nodded opening up the door and motioning Jin to enter.

Jin entered the comfy studio first, his dark eyes traveling to Namjoon's various figurines. The door shut behind Namjoon, who was now slightly anxious. He was confident when telling Yoongi his plan, but now...

"You wanted to hear track three, right?" Namjoon asked, pushing his chair away from the desk.

Standing in front of the monitor, Namjoon logged in, Jin coming to stand beside him, "Yup, but why are we here,"

"Because...I wanted to show it to you personally," Namjoon confessed shyly and Jin looked at him surprised.

Namjoon pulled up the track. The title was written in English, but Jin tried to pronnouce it anyway, "Bu...Butter..fly?"

"나비" Namjoon translated and noticed Jin's eyes widened with surprise, "I think you'll like it hyung,"

"I'm excited to hear it," Jin admitted.

Namjoon handed Jin a copy of the lyrics as he played the song. The rapper stayed very silent, just watching the other. Jin's face was sad. Sad, because of the song. The lyrical meaning. He knew there was a deeper meaning but at first glance and listen, its sad.

When the song ended, Jin looked at Namjoon, who watched him. The older glanced back down at the lyrics, "I-its a beautiful song Joon...I think it's my favorite,"

"Do you know what it's about?"

Jin read the lyrics before placing the page down and meeting Namjoon's eyes, "The fear of losing someone?"

"Close.." Namjoon muttered and then took Jin's hand, "It's about loving someone who..."

"Who..?" Jin repeated.

"Loving someone who is suicidal,"

Jin froze in place. His eyes widened as fear flushed him. There was no way this song and his predicament and journal was all a coincidence.

"How- why-" Jin couldn't make a sentence, chest rising and falling at a faster rate.

Namjoon narrowed his eyes with suspicion and concern. Speaking carefully he asked, "Is there something...wrong?"

"N-no, I just...it's such a sensitive thing for some people and depression is so common in our line of work," Jin covered up but Namjoon sighed.

"Hyung..."

Jin looked up in response.

Namjoon pulled Jin into a hug and spoke his words clearly into the pink haired males ear, "Hyung, I know you're suffering and struggling,"