64

Jin's breathing was caught in his throat, staring at the Doctor with horror. Somehow, through his panic, he found his voice, "W-what are you talking ab-about?"

Doctor Shin took a deep breath, "When you were brought in, we had to check you. We found some...bruises and marks. We then analyzed your scars and thin figure, even more, finding more and more bruises. After some conclusions, we figured out you had been...raped,"

Jin looked away. For the first time in months, he didn't have a lie. Nothing to say to deny it. Contradicting feels blossomed inside him, fear and.....relief. Relief that someone, someone, knew how much he was suffering.

"Jin, can you answer my previous question?" Doctor Shin spoke calmly.

"Do they know?" Jin felt himself deadpan, ignoring the question.

"Who?"

"Anyone...does anyone else know what happened to me..?"

Doctor Shin paused and Jin glanced at him fearfully. The male shook his head, "No, not yet. But someone has to know,"

Jin swallowed, "No, I'll be fine. I've grown used to being a whore,"

Doctor Shin frowned painfully, "Jin...what else did your rapist do?"

Jin bit his lip, before closing his eyes, "H-he told me I w-was lacking. Th-the truth I had refused to acknowledge. I w-was too fat for a visual. I c-can barely dance...and m-my voice? It's a backup vocal. I'm n-no idol, let alone a member of BTS. T-thats what he revealed to me,"

Doctor Shin's frown turned even sadder, but Jin paid no attention as he opened his dull brown eyes.

 "As much as his words...and actions, hurt me. He helped me. He introduced me to this diet during my break. He told me that as long I was good, everything would be okay. As long as I did as told, no one hurt me....and he's been right..." The idol spoke blankly, "T-the ra-rape, feels h-horrible. Th-the abuse hurts so much. B-but he still helps me. he only ever hurt me because I lacked. Lacked, and he said I b-belong to him,"

Doctor Shin was quick to write down everything. Frowning deeper he asked, "Jin I need his name, I have to call the poli-"

"NO!!!" Jin screamed, before his voice dropped to a beg, "You can't...he'll hurt them,"

Doctor Shin frowned, "Jin, this isn't good. What he's doing is wrong!"

"But the pain blocks out the voices!!! The pain feels good!! Yes, the sex is something I hate! It's something that makes me feel disgusting, but all the bruises he causes by punches and kicks, Hyung, it feels so right," Jin shook his head, "I deserve it...all of it. And as long as everyone remains safe, who cares?"

Doctor Shin shook his head, "Jin I'm going to go give this information to our specialists so I can get proper diagnostics on you..."

Jin grabbed his wrist. A ferocious gaze was in his eyes, "Do not tell my dongsaengs,"

"Jin-"

"Please," Jin's voice cracked.

Doctor Shin clenched his jaw before sighing and nodding. He wouldn't tell the dongsaengs. Leaving the room, Doctor Shin had a solemn face. Walking out, he gained the attention of the six idols and manager.

Licking his lips, he hung his head.

"What happened?" Sejin asked worriedly.

 "I'm going to get some diagnostics done...but...I suspect, Jin has an...eating disorder," Doctor Shin said looking at them. He was well aware of the pain that ran through all seven faces. He knew the history with Jimin. He knew why they looked broken. Sighing, he added, "Anorexia? I'm not completely sure, but it's leaning in that direction,"