69

{I am so giddy right now. Damn, I can already see the amount of screaming in the comments 😅😅😅😅😅}

(I suggest playing the song and reading)

November 6: Afternoon

Jin was sat in his bed, slowly and silently, taking sips of the soup his mother had brought him. Namjoon was seated beside him, working on some music on his laptop. Seokjoong and Namjung were with Sejin at BigHit, talking with Bang PD about his assault. The other six members were also in Jin's room, sprawled around as if it were the living room in their house.

Since it was a private and VIP room, it was larger than normal hospital rooms and it was a lot more comfy. Other than the white walls, tiled floor, white doors and bed, there was a window seat, a couple of nice chairs and a couch that had a trundle.

Sunghee was watching her son and he knew it well. Ever since his...attack yesterday, it was like his lips had been glued shut. He didn't talk to Namjoon. Nor Sunghee. Not his roommate. Not his best friend - Hoseok. Not even the maknae line.

But like every other silence, the phone cut through. But not just any phone...Jin's phone. 

Everyone looked at it. Jin gulped, handing his mother the thermas, which she took hesitantly, watching as her son grabbed the phone. Pale. His face flushed pale, body stiffening.

"Hyung- it's him, isn't it," Namjoon asked trying to look at the ID, which Jin hid from him.

No answer. Jin tightened his grip, before answering his phone, placing it over his ear. No more than a second after, he heard Sijeon's voice.

"You little BRAT!!!!"

Jin flinched.

"Hyung! End the call," Yoongi ordered.

Jin just shook his head, listening to Sijeon, "WHAT DID I SAY?!!? HUH?!?!"

A pause.

"WHAT DID I SAY WOULD HAPPEN YOU LITTLE SLUT!!!?!??"

Jin whimpered, "T-that so-someone woul-would get hurt..."

"HYUNG GIVE ME THE PHONE!" Hoseok yelled, desperate to get Jin off the call. 

But the oldest shook his head aggressively, giving a pleading look through his fear.

"Yeah, yeah, so you do remember.."

"B-but I didn't tell anyone!! I pr-promise!!" Jin whispered, "I fainted and I was brought to the hospital- hyung, the doctors found out...no one-"

"Are you sure? Are you sure you didn't tell anyone? Cause Sejin and Shiyuk seem to know A LOT!"

"Y-yes, the doctor told S-sejin hyung," Jin nodded.

"And your dongsaengs..."

Jin's breathing hitched.

"They know? Don't they...? Yet- you haven't told my name have you Seokjinnie?"

"Hyungie, please stop listening to him!!" Jungkook begged.

Namjoon reached for the phone, but Jin flinched away, Namjoon retracting his hand quickly.

"Now...I wonder what's stopping Soobinie from spilling anything...he's not getting helped from me. He's not my slut. He's not lacking as much..."

Jin's eyes widened, "HYUNG! NO!! PLEASE!"

Everyone in the room was alarmed. Jimin stood up yelling, "Hyung-"