79

November 15: 5am

Namjoon weakly cracked his eyes open as he heard fast footsteps and movement beside him. Rubbing his eyes, he glanced down to where his boyfriend should be. Namjoon frowned as he realized Jin had left the bed.

Then he remembered the footsteps. Worry woke him up, Namjoon throwing off the covers and getting to his feet. He glanced over at Taehyung's empty bed, reminding himself that the young boy was in Jin's room. 

Walking quickly, he opened the bathroom door where the light was streaming. His eyes flared with concern as he heard Jin's retches. Crouching down beside the older, Namjoon placed a gentle hand on his back, rubbing in small circles.

Jin had finished throwing up a minute later. The older collapsed into Namjoon, the rapper holding him securely before flushing the toilet. Wrapping two arms under Jin's shoulders, Namjoon gently lifted him up and off the floor.

His heart panged.

Jin was still having trouble eating. Namjoon knew it had something to do with the visit they had to take to the jail cells a couple of days ago. None of them wanted to go. None of them wanted Jin to go. But the older had wanted to see Sijeon. Locked up in jail.

"Babe?" Namjoon shook the thoughts away, guiding Jin to the sink, "You need to wash out your mouth,"

Jin looked at him weakly through the mirror, before nodding. Jin stood up, turning on the sink. Namjoon watched silently as Jin washed out his mouth and brushed his teeth. When he was done, Jin sniffed looking at him through the mirror again, "Sorry..."

Namjoon sighed, turning Jin around, "What did I say?"

Jin looked down, "Stop apologizing..."

Namjoon nodded, "Come on...let's go back to bed,"

Jin grimaced. Namjoon's lips pressed into a straight line, "What is it?"

Jin avoided his eyes, beginning to fiddle with his fingers. Namjoon had realized it was a habit of the pink-haired males. Specifically when he was nervous or hiding something. Namjoon tilted Jin's face to look at him, "What's wrong Jinnie?"

Jin sighed stepping up to the younger. Namjoon frowned a bit more as Jin hugged his neck, hiding his face in the younger's neck. Namjoon returned the embrace for a couple of seconds before he opted to lift the male. 

It was easy- very easy to lift Jin. They knew he had gained something...but he was still ghostly skinny. Jin didn't say anything as he was lifted, just wrapping his legs around the younger's waist.

Namjoon placed Jin down on the bed, the older's back hitting the mattress. Jin released his arms. Namjoon moved to lay beside the male, who quickly snuggled up with him. Namjoon traced random patterns on Jin's hips, only to sigh as he broke the silence, "Jinnie...what's wrong?"

"It doesn't mat-"

Jin cut himself off as he saw Namjoon soft yet stern eyes. Jin groaned hiding his face again. Namjoon pressed again, "Hyung..."

Jin sat up, Namjoon following him. The taller watched with a worried gaze and Jin hung his head again, "Joon, I can't do it.."

Now Namjoon was confused. Knitting his eyebrows together, "Do what?"

Jin looked at him, "Get better! I can barely eat! My body is so weak and we have an album releasing in two weeks! No one can yell at me even if I'm wrong! Even if they're having a bad day, they have to hold off because I fuc-fucking flinch,"

Namjoon's eyes softened, "Jinnie...it's going to be hard. But everyone knows how strong you are...and everyone is going to he-"

"If I were strong I wouldn't have been getting raped twice a week for three and a half months!" Jin cut him off, before covering his mouth.