49

October 23:

The date for the album's new release was revealed to the public today.

November 30th.

That was when the album would be released.

That was Jin's deadline.

He had to be perfect.

Which is why he was here, in the practice room, by himself. His breathing was uneven and quick, sweating dripping off his forehead. He was dancing in baggy clothes, only containing his heat, but Jin refused to let anyone see him.

Well, anyone except Sijeon.

His punishments had relocated back to his private sessions with Sijeon or whenever Sijeon wanted him to meet up. It was quicker now, the rape. Or perhaps it was because Jin had just become so numb to pain, he didn't feel anything.

He hadn't even realized he had cut himself by accident this morning. He was cooking breakfast for the others, chopping up some vegetables. He had cut himself. Deep. But he didn't even realize. It was Yoongi who noticed, the rapper yelling in shock.

"Holy shit! Hyung, you cut yourself!"

Jin panicked, "W-what?"

Yoongi grabbed his finger, showing the fresh trail of blood, spirlaing down the crooked bones, "You accidently cut yourself! hyung, this is deep!"

"I'll get the bandaids!" Hoseok announced, running off.

Jin stared at the blood. Shaking out of his daze, he washed the blood away. When Hoseok had returned, Jungkook had asked, "Did you not realize?"

"No," Jin said simply, "I didn't feel anything. It didn't hurt,"

Jin stared at his finger where the bandaid still sat. Chuckling he scrunched his hair in frustration. So many promises. He had broken so many promises.

He could barely look at Yoongi anymore, everytime he made eye contact, guilt hit him. He didn't like talking about serious things with Namjoon, his guilt made him choke. And his maknae, oh his beautiful maknae...Jin already knew he wouldn't keep that promise.

His phone rang, pulling him out of his thoughts. Walking over, he collapsed to his knees beside the bag. Fumbling with his fingers, he answered, placing it on speaker, "Yes?"

"Again? That's the fourth time this week!" Namjoon's annoyed voice spoke through the phone.

Jin grimiced, "Go to be-"

"Go to bed my ass! You aren't here! Where the hell are you?!"

Jin flinched.

Namjoon was angry.

Namjoon was angry at him.

I'm going to get hurt.

Fuck, I didn't mean to upset him.

"Jin hyung?! Are you there?!"

"Y-yes," Jin sighed trying to mask his fear, "I'm sorry, I'm just working,"

"Working?! Are you at the fucking company?!"

Jin flinched again.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry...I'll come back n-"

The door slammed open behind him and Jin jumped startled, dropping the phone. Turning around, he saw Sijeon. Eyes wide, Jin stuttered out, "J-joon, I'll be back i-in 20 m-mintues, okay?"