87

December 3rd: 5:58pm

Yoongi glanced at the hallway. Then he glanced back at the TV screen where the maknae line was playing Mario Kart. They didn't want to, but about an hour ago, Jin had announced he wanted to play a bit. Then he left into the hallway.

Yoongi closed his eyes, releasing a small sigh. He glanced at the time, fingers curling into a small fist due to the nervousness. Jin had left around 6. He had died at 7. Yoongi looked down, muttering to himself, "we wont lose, we wont,"

Jin and Yoongi's Room: 6pm:

Jin released a small breath of air from his lips. His body felt heavy and sluggish. His mind was eerily silent. There was a knot tightening in his chest. 

I'm only doing this for the best...right?

Checking the time, Jin's eyebrows raised in surprise. One hour. That's all he had left.

Slowly, Jin stood up taking his phone and sliding the device into the pocket of his coat. He was alone. For the moment, anyway. His dongsaengs were all in the front room of their dorm, gaming and chatting about something.

Checking how he looked, Jin raised his hands up to his ear, taking off the earrings he wore usually. He slid the rings off his fingers and the bracelets off of his wrist, and finally unclasping his watch and necklace. He placed all of his accessories on his desk where three envelopes sat, ready for him to pick up and mail.

A small shaky exhale passed, "I can do this..."

Closing his eyes, Jin picked up the envelopes with a sad smile. In the silence of his and Yoongi's room, the idol whispered, "I love you Eomma, Appa, Hyung, "

He turned. Walking towards his door and pulling it open, hearing the noise of the TV and his younger members. Walking into the room, Jin watched with a deep fondness. 

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin were playing Mario Kart. The rappers seemed to be watching, small comments and laughs ripping from their lips. Hoseok was grinning, making a chuckle as Jimin fell of the track. Yoongi watched with a blank gaze, seeming preoccuiped in his mind. Then there was Namjoon. Jin's eyes rested on the taller, his guilt almost corrupting him. He wanted to run to Namjoon. Be safe with the younger, arms holding one another.

And he never wanted to let go.

Jin closed his eyes for a couple of seconds, just taking in the soft chuckles. When he opened them, he felt a couple of tears mark his cheeks. Jin smiled painfully, reaching up to wipe them away. Slowly, he pulled out his phone. Turning back, he took a couple photos and then a video of them.

Lowering it again, he removed the password from the device. Slowly, he sank back to his room. Hurrying, he scrippled down a small note, stuffing into the same pocket as his phone, then left once again.

"Jin hyung!" Hoseok saw him first, "You're going to play the winner, right?"

There was a strange sadness and hope to Hoseok's tone. But the oldest barely heard it.Jin didn't know how to answer, remaining silent. This made the others all glance at him, as if their radars went off. Jin never thought when it came to Mario Kart. Never. Taehyung and Jungkook even paused their game to turn back.

The six boys shared a feared glance, looking at their hyung, who was still thinking.

"Babe?" Namjoon called and Jin gave a small, very small, smile.

"No...I think whoever wins can be the new champion,"

Their hearts dropped from their chest. Faces all paled with the realization. Jin's tone was the exact same. Soft and delicate. Jin saw their faces and knew he had to leave soon. He looked away, "I'm going somewhere,"