81

Jimin and Yoongi rushed out of the room. Hurrying, they grabbed masks and hoodies, meeting one another near the door. Slipping on their shoes, Jimin grabbed his keys, while throwing the older the car keys. The two ran down the hallway, ignoring the elevator, they ran down the stairwell. Bursting into the lobby. They didn't stop, slipping on the hoods and masks.

"Get in!" Yoongi ordered, unlocking the car.

Jimin slipped into the passenger seat, Yoongi in the driver's seat. Yoongi turned on the engine, reversing out of the lot, and then drove onto the street. It wasn't early morning anymore. People were going to work.

Yoongi cursed, Jimin searching for the quickest route to the bridge. When he found one, the singer was quick to provide Yoongi directions. The cars and buildings blurred by them, only stilling when there was a traffic light. Yoongi tightened his grip around the steering wheel, "I thought he was getting better,"

Jimin leaned back in the seat, "We can't rush him...and we can't force him to try. He has to do it, and I know he's trying,"

"Sijeon- that bastard! He's broke our hyung," Yoongi growled, taking a turn.

Jimin's eyes narrowed slightly at the name, before relaxing, "He's gone. In jail...we have to make sure hyung knows he's safe...and that the voice in his head isn't,"

There was a pause, before Yoongi uttered quietly, "He's gotten addicted...."

"what?" Jimin looked at the older.

"To pain. To punishments....Sijeon has scrambled Jin hyung's brain. He's mismatched things," Yoongi sighed.

"What do you mean?" Jimin asked, confused with the metaphor.

"Think of it as a human pyramid," Yoongi began, "The strongest and heaviest are on the bottom. Jin Hyung's brain is the pyramid. Now, Sijeon comes along and changes to positions. Some lighter people go on the bottom, the heaviest at the very top. It breaks the initial balance of the pyramid. Eventually, the people on the bottom won't be able to hold out--"

"And everything collapses," Jimin grimaced.

Yoongi nodded solemnly, "We have to rearrange Jin Hyung's pyramid back to a stable formation- or we have to catch all the people when it falls down,"

Jimin nodded, glancing around. His eyes widened, "Hyung, we're here!"

Yoongi quickly turned, parking the car. Exiting out, the two adjusted the hoods and masks, rushing out of the car. As they rushed towards the beginning of the bridge, Jimin grabbed his phone. Opening up his messages, he found his chat with Hoseok. He sent a text to the older dancer saying that they had arrived.

Jimin gasped as Hoseok messaged him back, saying Jin had cut the call. Jimin stuffed his own away, talking to Yoongi, "Hyung cut the call,"

Yoongi cursed, motioning the younger to run faster. The two scanned the bridge which had only a couple of people on it. As they got closer and closer to where Jimin had fallen, the dread between them increased. Then it spiked.

Jimin found him. Sitting casually on the edge of the bridge, right where he had fallen. Jimin grabbed Yoongi's wrist, pointing to their bandmate. The two exchanged a glance, before walking towards the older. Jin hadn't heard them, his head was hung low.

As they got closer, the two heard small sniffles. Jin was crying. Jimin let go of Yoongi, walking close to the older. Yoongi stood beside him, silently, the two not knowing what to say. Jin had noticed them, they knew that. He had looked forward, "What are you two doing here?"

"Looking for you," Yoongi answered, staring out to Han River, "Hyung, why are you here?"

Jin stayed silent. Jimin saw the pink haired male glance at him briefly, before turning away and glancing down at the river. The younger singer frowned. Placing his hands on the wall, Jimin hoisted himself up, the older two giving him looks of shock and slight panic.