25

{Ladies, Gents, and People, this the moment you've been waiting for....

sort of anyway}

Perhaps it was his frustration overflowing. Or maybe it was the stinging of his throat and stomach. It could also be both.

Whatever was the source of the internal mess he was in, Jin tried so hard to hide it. He had been a bit more snappy than usual but apologized quickly. He had grown eerily silent as they had arrived for work, those neverending glances of sympathy only fueling the uncontrollable fire.

He was watching himself in the mirror, cursing as he made another mistake. They were supposed to be on break, but his scorned body would not let him down. No matter how many times he had collapsed to his knees from pain and exhaustion. No matter how many times Mr. Son and his members yelled at him to stop. 

He just couldn't.

Miss.

"FUCK!" Jin cursed as he went sprawling down to the floor once more. 

"Seokjin enough!" Mr. Son yelled, more like begged him as Yoongi tried to help him up.

"Get away," Jin panted, pushing Yoongi away lightly, "I'm..hah...fine,"

"Stop, why are you doing this?" Jungkook begged, "You don't ever overwork yourself-"

Jin gave him a stern look, the maknae ending his sentence off with a frown. Jin sighed, standing up. His muscles ached and his head had begun to pang, ears ringing lightly.

He looked at himself in the mirror, scrunching his nose as how dishelved he looked. None the less, he tried to start again, but arms wrapped around him, contrsticring his movements.

"Namjoon let go!" Jin trashed.

"No way! You need to rest, your going to pass out at this rate," Namjoon held tighter, noticing how the other five stood ready in case either of them got hurt.

"I could care less!" Jin growled still struggling, "Let me go!"

"Seokjin, enough! They're right," Mr Son ordered, Jin gritting his teeth.

"I have nothing better to do, just let me do what I-" Jin froze, going pale as Namjoon connected their lips.

It was short, but it shut him up and stopped his struggle. Namjoon slowly released him, yet kept one hand around the older's shoulders, "Can you rest? Please?"

Jin didn't answer. He was panicking. Sijeon was in the room. Sijoen just saw him and Namjoon kiss. Sijeon looked at Jin through the mirror with cold fire in those dark eyes. 

"Hyung?" Hoseok called and Jin snapped his eyes to him.

Jin gulped and hung his head, "미안해,"

"Why? Why are you sorry?" Taehyung frowned.

Jin sighed, "Why can't I just work?"

"Becuase you are gonig to pass out at this rate," Mr. Son sighed, "Sijeon tell him to stop,"

Jin locked eyes with Sijeon, who walked over slowly. Each step made his heart beat increase and he battled to keep his fear masked. Sijeon stood beside Mr. Son. Opening his mouth Jin prepared for the worst by habit.

"Seokjin," Sijeon spoke slowly, that bitter honey dripping off Jin's very name as it slid off the viled mans tongue, "You're being stupid,"

"I'm being stupid?!" Jin yelled about to go punch the man, but held back after seeing that dark glare, "I'm doing my work!"