61

{Okay, first of all. Don't come at me. I don't know how hospitals work in a situation like this}

November 1:

Namjoon sat silent in the chair. He sat quietly in the plain white room, the only noise coming from the soft beeping of the machines to his left. His eyes were fixed on the male in front of him, laying down eyes closed and chest steadily rising and falling.

The door clicked open, but Namjoon didn't falter his gaze.

"Hyung,"

a soft touch gently shook his shoulder, Namjoon finally breaking his gaze and looking at his roommate, "Hyung, please eat. Doctor Shin is going to tell us what's wrong..."

"We already know whats wrong," Namjoon deadpanned, "He's hurting, mentally and physically, probably even emotionally,"

Taehyung sighed, "Hyung, please come outside and eat. Jungkook...hyung, please,"

Namjoon's eyes softened but nodded. Standing up, Namjoon leaned over Jin's head, "I love you," and placed a soft kiss on the older's forehead. He then turned and walked out of Jin's hospital room. He was out for three seconds, before Jungkook ran to him, jumping on the taller.

Namjoon grunted from shock, a fond smile and chuckle releasing from his mouth. Holding up the younger tightly, Namjoon pecked his youngest's head. When they pulled away, he asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just...you weren't at the dorm last night and I..." Jungkook hung his head.

Namjoon frowned with worry, sharing a glance with the other four, who gave him similar looks. Sighing, Namjoon gave Jungkook another hug, the younger welcoming it.

"How is he?" Jimin asked.

"The same," Taehyung sighed, "Though he seems a lot better,"

"The color's returning in his face, I saw that yesterday," Hoseok nodded.

"Doctor Shin!" Yoongi called when the doctor walked towards them, a clip board clasped between his fingers.

He looked up and gave them a warm smile, "Good Morning, I was just about to check on Mr. Kim,"

"Did the scans come through?" Sejin asked.

The grin faded. Doctor Shin nodded slowly, "Ye-yes, I'm actually about to go check something the nurses found, just in case...." he paused, "Would you like to see?"

The idols nodded, while Sejin watched them. Snickering, Sejin nodded, "Please,"

Doctor Shin, smiled opening the door and motioning them inside. The seven rushed in, Sejin and Doctor Shin following after them. When he walked in, Doctor Shin moved to the IV bag, checking it. The relief was evident, "thank god, his body isn't rejecting the IV,"

"W-why would it do that?" Hoseok frowned.

Doctor Shin inhaled before turning to them, "Before I tell you, I know I asked you this the day he arrived, but I need to ask again, has anything been going on with Mr. Kim's life? Negative perhaps?"

"Well..." Sejin began, seeing how the six idols looked down, "Seokjin's mother was in an accident. She went through surgery and had seizures, but his Father made him stay in Seoul,"

The Doctor hummed, writing away at his clipboard, "Anything else?"

"Someone's hurting him," Jungkook spoke up, everyone looking at the maknae.

"Woah, what?" Sejin asked confused.

"W-we've been trying to help him- get him to tell us the truth, but he didn't- wont. But we learned over the past few months, that someone is hurting him. We've gotten into fights because we keep trying to figure it out," Jungkook narrated, "Soobin, got involved, and hyungie made him swear not to tell anyone. Jin hyung sneaks out late at night, he's been ignoring us, and he's been on this diet apparently. For the past few days, he's been leaving the dorm after work and comes back in the morning drunk..."