2

Coming back from the service, the six members sluggishly entered, the door shutting behind them. Taking off their shoes, the members of BTS collapsed onto the couch, arm chairs, Yoongi on the floor, in the front room.

"We should...shower.." Hoseok broke the atmosphere.

"Yeah...we should.." Taehyung murmured.

Though none of them moved. They just sat there, there breaths the only thing occupying the sound. It was quite painful to watch.

"We should-" Jimin cut himself off by a hard cough.

"Jimin are you alright?" Yoongi asked, sitting up slightly to look at the younger.

"Mhm, " Jimin responded with a hoarse voice.

" You're not okay, your throat is in horrible condition, " Namjoon sighed.

Jimin sighed in defeat, Jungkook looking at his hyung, "Why is your throat so hoarse?"

"I've been...sobbing. And screaming. And crying a lot..." Jimin confessed weakly, "At night when I can't sleep, I leave and go to balcony and sing till I can barely breathe..."

"Oh, Jimin

"Oh, Jimin..." Hoseok sighed, "You should have-"

The tap turned on.

All six of them sat up, heads turning to the kitchen where the sink had turned on. Taehyung stood up, walking over slowly. Looking around, he frowned and then turned off the tap, "Well that's a bit strange,"

"Does anyone know where the medicine is?" Yoongi asked, "I've never really paid attention,"

No one answered, all of them sharing guilty and frustrated looks.

"Why didn't we realize how much Jin hyung did!?" Jungkook whined.

"I don't know..." Namjoon choked.

"Hey, let's first find the medicine for Jimin's throat, Jimin doesn't talk much, " Hoseok switched the topic.

"Well, it's not in the bathroom is it?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"I've never seen medicine in there, "

Bang!

They all jumped at the sound, turning to a small cabinet door near the fridge that had swung open. Taehyung, looked in, jaw dropping in fear and shock.

"T-the medicine!!"

"No way, " Jungkook gasped.

"Taehyung, " Jimin accused.

"I didn't even touch it!!" Taehyung defended as he shuffled through the pills, looking for the one Jumin required.

With a frustrated sigh, Taehyung turned to them, "Which box am I looking for?"

"I think-"

"SHIT!" Taehyung yelped as something flew past his head, landing straight on the kitchen island.