18

{Hey everyone! I think I'm going to stop with gifs from this chapter. I might add a few here and there, but it'll be a lot less.
The reason is because starting from here, the whole story starts to darken and shape.
I've finished writing chapter 50(at the time I'm writing this note) and have realized that some of the chapters are shorter, because of the raw emotions.
Things are going to be different and this chapter really kicks off some things. I hope you aren't to mad- maybe after the book is done, I can add some more, but until then, there will be really little gifs- maybe even none in a chapter. Anyways, enjoy!!!}

September 19: Evening

For a group of boys that had been friends for years, lived together, worked together, roomed together, showered together, and are loud as hell with one another, the dorm was strangely peaceful.

And when Hoseok meant strange, he meant strange.

There was nothing weird at work. Or lunch. Or even when they left early since they had been working nonstop with recording and practicing. When they had arrived, everyone had showered and food had been ordered, a quick round of rock, paper, scissors to choose who would pay.

It was peaceful.

As of the moment, they all were in the same room, just finished dinner about an hour ago. The rap line were sitting on the couch, Yoongi going over some of the songs, since not everything had been recorded yet. They were going over the notes, adding certain points to smooth it out and make it cleaner for the vocal line and themselves.

The maknae line were watching some TV show, them sitting like little puppies on the ground, eyes fixed on the moving images. And then there was the oldest, who sat at the table writing something.

"Do you think we should layer it then?" Namjoon asked Yoongi.

"Or perhaps echo it?" Yoongi suggested, before releasing a curse as the phone rang.

The two glanced at him strangely, only for the rapper to look at Jin, who had answered. The oldest met Hoseok's eyes, the older giving him a weak smile, before suddenly hanging his head and hiding his face.

Hoseok sighed, "Of course! Nothing weird or strange happens all day, so of course he's getting a phonecall,"

"At this point we should just bug his phone to know who's calling him," Jimin turned to them, the rappers looking at them surprised.

"We aren't deaf," Jungkook chuckled, "We paused once hyung picked up the phone,"

"Plus, I can assume hyung is not going to be very happ-"

"I give up!!!!!!!!!" Jin yelled, the six snapping their heads to see the older harshly hitting his head on the table, "I'm done!"

Leaving everything they were going to do behind, the six slowly approached the pink haired male, who glanced up with a pout, "I don't wanna deal with this,"

"Deal with what?" Taehyung asked.

"Life in general," Jin pouted deeper, "I don't know what I did wrong,"

"Hey, what happened?" Namjoon offered a comforting smile.

"I don't even know!" Jin whined again, "I can't sleep either so I have a massive headache,"

"Well I would get a headache too if I was writing- er...drawing...what are you doing?" Jimin pointed to the book. Jin glanced at, realizing he had left an entry open.

The eldest shrugged, "I have been having this strange butterfly obsession...it's kinda weird actually,"

"Weird how...?" Yoongi asked and they all sat down in a seat at the table.