88

Jin dashed away from the kitchen, after shoving Taehyung towards them. Jungkook screamed, "HYUNG!!!!!"

The boys burst into a run after the oldest. Jimin was ahead of them, the small boy screaming out for Jin as his body banged into the now-closed door. Hoseok banged a couple of times, tears swelling up, "JIN HYUNG! JIN HYUNG, OPEN THE DOOR!!"

There was no response, except for the sound of something get pushed near the door. Namjoon stepped forward, calling out with desperation and fear, "BABE!!! DON'T DO ANYTHING!!"

Nothing, nothing, nothing!!!

"FUCK!!!" Yoongi cursed, stepping back and holding his hands in a panic.

Namjoon stepped back as well. They all stared at one another, before Taehyung screamed, "NO NO NO!!! IM NOT LOSING HIM AGIAN!!!"

Taehyung banged on the door, twisting and pushing at the handle. The tears were just extras on his cheeks as his deep voice boomed off the walls of the house. Desperate calls for the eldest.

Their eldest.

"Key- key!" Jimin sputtered out, "Yoongi hyung, key!!"

Yoongi's eye's widened and he left them to go find the key. Jungkook looked at Hoseok, the two glancing at the leader while Jimin was watching Taehyung. Namjoon caught their eyes. He looked at them and gave a small smile to assure them.

Yoongi came back, just as a yelp sounded from behind the door. Their faces paled. Taehyung screamed again, "JIN!!!!"

His banging became more frantic. The door was shaking and booming loudly. Taehyung yelled again, "He's crying!!!"

They were all panicking now. Hoseok ordered, "Open the door Yoongi!!!"

Jimin and Namjoon, pulled Taehyung back from the door as Yoongi slid the key into the door. The door clicked and Yoongi rushed to open the door, only to get blocked by something, "JIN!!!"

There was a small gap now and they could see Jin. On the floor. His hand was bleeding. He was sobbing. But he wasn't stopping. Jungkook moved Yoongi, the second he saw the blood. The youngest shook the door harder.

They all were crying in fear at this point. Hoseok sobbed, "PLEASE STOP!!"

They all started screaming, all three maknae's pushing and shoving at the door. Then Jimin shrieked. Namjoon, pulled them all back, paling as he saw Jin roll up he sleeves, a blade clasped in his red stained fingers.

"JIN JIN STOP!!!! STOP STOP STOP!!!"

He glanced up at them. Then he sobbed harder. Jin sobbed- but it started to sound painful. The blade fell from his fingers, but Namjoon didn't stop. He was aggressively attacking the door, the other five watching with both desperation and concern. Namjoon growled, "Jungkook, help me break it down!!!"

The youngest ran forward, Jin's screams now turning into strangled words.

"I'm sorry!! I'M SORRY!!!"

Namjoon wanted to scream everything was fine. But nothing was fine. He and Jungkook both threw their bodies at the door, hearing a small crack. Namjoon gritted his teeth. Stepping back again, he and Jungkook shared a glance through their tear stained faces. Nodding the two ran forward.

Shoulders came into the contact and a loud bang followed after. The two stumbled, Hoseok rushing forward and grabbing them from the back to stop them from falling forward. The chair had snapped and the door was thrown open.

Namjoon pulled away from the dacner. Feet rushing to Jin. He wasted no time in grabbing the blade and moving it away from Jin. Then he surrounded Jin, pulling the older into his chest. Jin only shrieked, punching at his chest, "DON'T TOUCH ME!!! LET ME GO!!"