57

"Did you mean this?"

The lights turned on. They all turned to the door, startled by the light and the voice. Jin stood there, jaw clenched and eyes both narrowed and dark.

"Babe!" Namjoon said awkwardly, "Welcome home,"

Jin didn't sway. He pushed off the doorway, holding up the journal in his hands. Throwing it on his bed, he crossed his arms and glared, "Are you fucking serious?!!?"

"Hyung...we-"

"First, you lied to me about taking the journal. Two, you sneak into my room again. And three, " Jin growled, "You have the audacity to consider the thought of doing it again?! Jungkook, I thought you cried for this exact reason!?!"

Jungkook flinched, hanging his head. Taehyung placed the journal they had found on the bed. Hoseok rubbed his forearm, "We're sorry hyung,"

"Cut the bullshit Hoseok, " Jin spit, "Tell me the fucking reason you thought this was a good idea!!"

"You keep lying to us, " Taehyung said blatantly.

"So you get to break in and steal my things?!" Jin questioned.

"No, no, we knew it was a bad idea, " Jimin defended, "But we really didn't have another option! We're so worried and we know you won't tell us shit so"

"So you stole my stuff, " Jin smiled, "Oh, I understand,"

"Y-you do?" Namjoon stuttered.

Jin nodded smiling. As he walked closer to them he said, "Yes! Of course, I understand! I'm the problem, I'm always the problem, aren't I?"

"What-"

"Seokjin, you missed a step. Seokjin your pitch was off. Seokjin are you okay? Seokjin aren't you the visual?! Seokjin aren't you the oldest?!?! Seokjin aren't you a singer!?!?!?!!! Seokjin aren't you part of BTS?!?" Jin's voice rose louder and louder with each sentence, "Seokiin, your mother is in the hospital! Seokjin you've hallucinated! Seokjin you're going to be forever haunted by watching your bandmate fall off a bridge and into the fucking Han River forever!!!"

Jimin sucked in a breath, "Y-you said you forgot..."

Jin laughed- no he cackled. The five shared worried and terrifying looks.

"What are you laughing about!?!? Hyung- go to bed...." Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "The fuck?"

Jin looked at his roommate, that horrifying smile still plastered, "Aw! Am I being too loud dongsaengs? I'll shut up then, seems to be working for me so far!"

"What?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"The journal was blank. So we came in and tried to find the real one, " Jungkook told Yoongi.

"It was blank?" Yoongi repeated, "Why do you have a -"

"Oh! So he knew too?" Jin said, lips twitching ad he struggled to keep the smile on, "Wow!!! This just keeps getting better and better,"

"Babe-"

"No, shut the fuck up!" Jin dropped his smile, holding up a finger, "Don't call me that,"

Jimin felt his heart stop. He looked at Namjoon who had a flurry of bad emotions on his face. Pain. Hurt. Regret. Fear....worry.

"Weren't you the bastard who lectured me about trust?!" Jin yelled at Namjoon, "The bastard who yelled at me in the middle of the night?! Claiming I didn't care?!?! Love?!!"