4

(This was supposed to be an update for next week, but im getting a bit too excited to publish it. this always happens to me LOL. I always publish everything way too fast then i have to pause updates as i write more!!!)

Yoongi frowned at his hyung, the older releasing a small huff of air when he cut the phone call. Jin put his phone in his back pocket, before stretching his arms above his head.

"What's wrong?" Jungkook asked.

Jin's eyes widened with surprise. Yoongi felt his own eyes narrow. Jin was obviously not expecting them to ask whats wrong since with Jin, he had never really had a need to express what was wrong.

"I have to leave," Jin ruffled his hair.

"Why?" Jimin asked.

"Something came up," Jin sighed.

"Okay...but can we know what that something is?" Hoseok asked.

Jin paused. As he began to walk towards the door, he said, "I just have to meet someone, I'll be back soon,"

"Okay...call us if you need anything, okay?" Taehyung threw out and Jin smiled, giving them a thumbs up.

The group heard Jin grab his keys and then the sound of their dorm opening and closing. When it closed, the six turned to exchange a glance.

"I don't remember that phone call happening?" Yoongi said, "But I do recall Jin hyung leaving for most of the day,"

"Maybe...maybe before, Jin hyung got the phone call when none of us were around?" Jungkook shrugged.

"Hey...guys.." Hoseok spoke up, "It's not just me that has picked up on small things, right? Like I could tell his smiles were real, and when he got the call he faked a laugh and excited tone,"

"You're not the only one..." Jimin sighed.

"It's because we know Jin hyung's not happy and he's faked stuff. Hearing his genuine laugh and seeing his real smile, with that mindset is allowing us to pick it up," Yoongi hypothesized, "The thing is...these we're more obvious cause we've been with hyung all day,"

"Jin hyung majored in performing arts...he majored in acting," Namjoon broke his own silence, "How are we supposed to catch him acting when he was accepted early into one of the finest acting schools in Korea, majored in acting, and is an idol who has to act in front of cameras!?"

he majored in acting," Namjoon broke his own silence, "How are we supposed to catch him acting when he was accepted early into one of the finest acting schools in Korea, majored in acting, and is an idol who has to act in front of cameras!?"