23

Jin's eyes fluttered open, only to be greeted with a mild headache and six smiling faces. After he had realized who it was, the idol sent a weak smile back.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked softly, as the younger three helped Jin sit up.

Jin blinked a few times. Then be recalled everything. His mother. His mother was hurt. And he wasn't allowed to see her.

He recalled more. As he recalled Sijeon, the sadness for his mother was met with a disgust. Suddenly he was aware of how he had sat in these clothes. In that fluid.

He felt sick.

Maybe it was the alcohol but Jin opened his mouth to respond only to gag. The gagging reminded him of what he had done to Sijeon.

Eyes filling up, Jin stumbled up and dashed to the bathroom. Skidding to his knees in front of the toilet as his members ran after him shocked.

He threw up.

He threw up the little food he had ate. He vomited the alcohol. He heaved out his held back sobs. His stomach began to sting and hurt, throat begin to dry. But Jin didn't stop. He knew he could, but he took deep breaths, only to think about it again and threw up more.

Eventually, he felt the metallic taste of blood, seeing a little in the basin. Scowling, he reached up and flushed, panting as he processed the hand rubbing his back.

"Hyung?" Hoseok frowned as the elder shakily stood up, Namjoon holding him steady.

"mm?" Jin hummed walking(stumbling) over to the sink and began to rinse out his mouth with mouthwash.

"Do you want us to make you food?" The dancer asked, "O-or give you some painkillers?"

Jin shook his head, "No. I'm okay..."

"Seokjin hyung," Yoongi said with a tone and Jin huffed.

"Im a bit numb,"

"Hyung-

"What do you want me to say?!" Jin yelled at them, glaring at them through the mirror, "My mother is in the hospital and might forget me forever and I've been forced to stay here because of some fucking album I barely participated in!!!! My legs hurt! My throat hurts! My head hurts! I feel disgusting! And I can barely see a positive side to life right now!"

Jin gripped the sink in frustration and growled, "And there I've done it again. Cant keep my fucking mouth shut. I promise this. I promise that. Yeah, well fuck those! I've promised my own father to not care about my own mother,"

He then sighed. Closing his eyes he looked at them through the mirror again. They seemed a bit stunned and worried.

"I'm sorry," He frowned, "I'm just...a mess right now,"

"Jinnie, you have full right to feel all those things," Namjoon comforted, "Don't you dare apologize,"

Jin just hummed.

"Do you want us to leave? You can wash up and rest for a bit," Jimin offered.

"Hyung, I can call my mom and tell her about the situation at your home, " Taehyung offered.

Jin sniffed, "Dont bother them,"

"are you kidding?" Hoseok exclaimed.

"our parents will kill us if we don't tell them, " Jungkook laughed.

"All our parents love you Jin! You've taken care of all of us when they weren't there, " Yoongi smiled.

You took care of all of us