46: Final Day

October 14:

Jimin was still trending.

Jin saw it and smiled. But it didn't reach his eyes. It never did anymore. After days of not using his phone, he had turned it back on. He didn't care about what he had missed. He went to his brother's text box.

Nothing.

The smile dropped.

Nothing. Not even a check in.

Slipping his phone into his coat pocket, Jin checked himself in the mirror.

His arms were covered by the turtle neck sweater. It was a black one. His hair was neatly combed and freshly dyed pink as his roots had begun to show. He had dyed it himself after asking Sijeon to retrieve him dye. His pants were a faded blue, that stretched down to where his black boots sat. A long trench coat sat over his shoulders. The final touch were the silver earings.

Turning, he walked out of the cursed room he had been staying in for the last two weeks. Sijeon was waiting for him outside, the older male, roughly pulling Jin into a kiss. The younger stayed numb.

"Seokjinnie, you remember what you have to keep up while back at home, right?" Sijeon growled.

Jin nodded, "The diet. I've gotten used to it hyung. After fainting numerous times, my body got used to it,"

Sijeon smirked, "Good. Now, go on,"

Jin looked at the door awkwardly. He hadn't stepped a foot out. Turning, he bowed to the dance teacher and walked to the door. Opening it, he sucked in a breath at the hallway. But the fear of the bipolar male behind him forced him out.

Jin walked down, keeping his head low. Putting on the mask, he walked out the building and onto the busy streets of Seoul. The noises made his ears ring. The sunlight made his eyes squint. Everything was too much. Too many people. Pulling out his phone, he scrolled through his contacts until he found his managers.

Calling it, Jin kept walking towards Bighit, despite it being 30 minutes away by walking distance. Pressing it to his ear, Jin waited as the line rung, until finally picking up.

"Seokjin!! My, I haven't heard your voice in so long!"

Jin hummed, "Hyung...can you-"

"AHHHHHHH!" A scream behind him made him glance back.

A group of girls were staring at him with bright smiles. Jin cursed and he walked faster, hearing more screams. Crossing the street, Jin kept walking, glancing back ever so often to see more and more girls chasing after him, "Fuck, fuck! Hyung, hyung! They saw me! People saw me!"

"Shit! Where are you?!"

Jin looked around, grabbing the name of a street. He then came to a stop as girls in front of him squealed.

Oh shit.

He didn't have time to process before he was surrounded by fans. Jin grunted as he felt arms pull and yank at his coat and sleeve. Jin placed his phone in a safe pocket, before pulling his arms away. He tried to leave but more and more people started to surround him.

The screams and yells of his name, was overwhelming his ears.

He heard good comments and some teasing comments. 

But they both started to hurt him. His eyesight started to become unsteady and Jin tried to ask them to stop and step away, "Please, stop touching me. P-please give me s-space,"

He was stuttering, closing his eyes as his breathing became labored. His hand came in contact to the wall of the building, but it seemed to only increase the screams. Jin pressed his back against the wall, covering his face as phones were getting shoved near him.